I'll introduce myself.

Hi, I'm Argentum Lupus, you can call me Argent, or Silver, for short. My favorite types of Rps would by in the mythical/supernatural realm. I prefer to play male characters, but I can play female characters too. I refuse to romance some female character in an rp. I tried it, didn't like it, don't feel like doing it again. My avatar is a cat and a horse because they are the only creatures I can draw. My humans look terrifying, and not in a good way. I use to rp on another site, but it's almost completely died off, so I came here looking for someplace a little more active. The length of my responses tends to depend on the length of of the replies of the people I'm rping with. I prefer it to be long enough that something interesting happens, but short enough to still allow for communication with other members without controlling their characters. I'm pretty open minded, have a lot of crazy story ideas, and have a preference for group rps, rather than one on ones?

Tell me about yourself? What do you like? It would be nice to find a group with similar interests.

I like animes. My drawings are similar to them, but my plots are more oriented towards large ideas that can freely played.

Welcome to STC, and I'll see you around.
~Qane

Welcome Storyteller. And I love high fantasy, which is reflected in my roleplay in the signature below. Anime, psychology, law, etc., are just some of my other interests.

~M

Just as a heads up, you might also want to post this in the Bulletin Board once your account is approved. That's where people tend to look for RPs and RP partners.

Now I tend to ask newcomers some ice breaker questi...
Tell me about yourself? What do you like? It would be nice to find a group with similar interests.

WHAT!? THIS ISN'T HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO WORK!

I'm more of a Gamer at heart. I grew up with video games, am currently making a tabletop RPG, and still having gaming as my biggest hobby (other than shit posting). Other things I like tend to be watching TV, shit posting and making the most PUNishing puns. :3

Anyway's now that I've answered your questions it's my turn. :p

1) What is your favourite RP experience/memory?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) Would you romance a male named "Fe"? That way he'd be a "Fe-Male". :3

1) What is your favourite RP experience/memory?
So, I'll tell you the story that lead to my unwillingness to romance a female character.

I wouldn't say this was a happy experience, but it's funny to look back on. I was in this Rp with six other people, five of which were females, one of which was gender natural. I was the only one playing a male character in a group of girls that all wanted romantic story lines (even though rp guidelines prohibited forced romances). My character was mildly based on the mad hatter, and was completely insane, but this didn't stop all the girls from hitting on my character every single post. Finally, getting sick of it, (and rejecting a lot of people.) I made my character crawl across the table and lick the one and only character that wasn't hitting on me (the gender neutral one), then promptly stand on the table and claim he thought the whole school was a conspiracy theory. The next person in line still managed to flirt with my character and agree with all he had to say. It was one of the very few rps I've ever quit (even though it was my idea in the first place).

2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot? Me, obviously
3) Would you romance a male named "Fe"? That way he'd be a "Fe-Male". :3 Lol, nice try, but no. I'd be laughing to hard at his name to take him seriously.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to Storytellers! I love your avatar it is super cute! I can't believe you drew that! Its really neat! I hope to see more drawings from you in the future! Before you can start roleplaying you need to be approved and the fastest way to be approved is taking part in the community by posting around the main lobby and chatting with us in the chat =)! If you ever have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a pm!

Back