New User I'm a new nerd here. I come with a thirst for creativity and inspiration.

TheNerd

I'm just a nerd
So I am a huge Elder Scrolls fan. I'm currently writing a fanfiction on AO3 that is basically a novel series. I know the premise of the different arcs I want to put in, but I'm completely lost as to how to write something that mainly focuses on war, but has some background romance (especially for main characters). I also want there to be more friendship than straight romance. I want to write genfic, to put it in layman's terms. I find roleplay to be ideal to help me write out certain scenes long enough to make 2000 word chapters. I also like to roleplay in the setting of said fanfiction just because I like to see other people's views and ideas.

Anyway, I go by the name Pikachu, Pika for short, as I like my anonymity. I've roleplayed for 4 years now. I'm open to a lot of genres, but as you can see, I like my fantasy, and sometimes I'll make it dark or fan content related. I also like roleplays involving tech and sci fi. In addition to roleplay and fanfiction, my likes consist of art, coffee, gaming, reading, food and cooking, the color red (like the very blood in your veins), wolves, music (mostly rock, metal, and classical), nature, traveling (though it's not possible now), and last but not least, movies. I also have a dream of being a JRPG game developer one day.

I found this hub because I was bored, and I'll be honest, this is my first true blue roleplay site. I hope I can find my circle here.

Back