New User I'm dropping in!

T

Torchwick

I fell from a magic unicorn that was trying to ram me into the side of a great talking oak tree, it's a long story. I'm an experienced RPer (As in, I fucked up my share of Roleplays) and I enjoy the browness of this site's layout... Oh, and there's RP too. So, nice to meet you all. Unless some of you are assholes, then, uh... Sorry for whatever I did to piss you off.

Hello hello, Welcome to STC.

Perhaps you want to provide us with some RP preferences and experiences of yours?

Much thanks and feel free to PM me for questions
~Qane

Welcome to the site! Hope to chat and roleplay with you in the future. Don't worry, mostly everyone here are nice and like to joke around.

Well... We're all technically part assholes. :p
Like right now, I'm going to interrogate ask you some questions, and you're going to answer them! >:[

1. What's your favourite RP Genre?
2. What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3. How in the world do you get a unicorn trying to ram you into an oak tree?

Hello and welcome to Storyteller! I can tell from your avatar that you are a League of Legends player? If so I also enjoy playing some games of LoL! My favorite character is Syndra and Ahri =)! If you don't know what league is then nvm what I just said lol. Anyways I hope you will enjoy being here and hopfully the unicorn apologized for ramming you into a tree! If you have any questions or need any help feel free to send me a pm!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Just doing my rounds on our new users and can't help but notice you haven't replied to your introduction thread, or posted into any of our community forums yet. Thought I'd check up on you and make sure everything's alright and that you're finding everything okay. If you need any assistance with anything, please don't hesitate to ask.

The sooner you get to engaging the other users, the sooner we can get your account approved so you can start roleplaying :)

Back