New User I'm new, hello!

Andrea

Andrea (AndryX7)

My name is Andrea and I'm from Italy, the country of ... plenty of things actually! I'm a male, nineteen years old. I found this website around and I'm pretty sure that it can be a pretty intriguing experience. I've many interests: tv shows, movies, music, sports, videogames and more. You will find other informations down below.

I always try to keep up with a positive vibe, so if you want to talk feel free to contact me. I'm very approachable and friendly too. Have a good day! o/

Favorite Music Genres & Artists
Pop: Ariana Grande, Alessia Cara, Halsey
Hip-Hop: Drake, Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj
More Hip-Hop: Big Sean, Kanye West, Chance the Rapper
More Hip-Hop (x2): Rich Homie Quan, Kendrick Lamar
Pop Rock: Against the Current (Chrissy Costanza)
Future Bass: The Chainsmokers and others

Favorite Sports
Basketball: Chicago Bulls (NBA)
Football: Chicago Bears (NFL)
Soccer: AC Milan (Serie A)

More
Favorite Movies: Inception, End of Watch
Favorite TV Shows: Game of Thrones, Southland
Favorite Food: Pizza
Favorite WWE Superstars: CM Punk, Edge, Randy Orton
Favorite WWE Divas: AJ Lee, Alexa Bliss
Spoken languages: Italian, English, Spanish and French
Least favorite game genres: MOBAs & MMOs

Last edited:
o_O Someone else who liked Inception. Congrats. You are officially in the cool club now. So what kind of writing do you like to do?

If you need any help let me know or post in the help section. Otherwise be sure to read the rules and make some posts in the main lobby so you can get approved.

Welcome to STC from one newbie to another! Everyone is very welcoming, and I just know you will have a wonderful time here. :)

o_O Someone else who liked Inception. Congrats. You are officially in the cool club now. So what kind of writing do you like to do?

If you need any help let me know or post in the help section. Otherwise be sure to read the rules and make some posts in the main lobby so you can get approved.
Inception is such an amazing movie, watched it about four times! This is my first experience in a website like this one so we will discover my favorite kind of writing together, even though I am leaning more towards the realistic genre. I won't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to get approved. Thanks for your warm welcome!
Welcome to STC from one newbie to another! Everyone is very welcoming, and I just know you will have a wonderful time here. :)
Oh, thank you very much. I am sure I will have a great time!

Back