I'm new!

DerpyDuck!

Obsessed fangirl that needs to chill tf out.
Hi everybody!! My name is Derpy Duck but feel free to call me whatever you like. Myself and my friend have just joined and we know absolutely NOTHING! Can anyone help us out?? Thanks! :D

Hey there and welcome! Would be happy to lend you a hand. Forewarning though we're about to undergo a server move, and the site may become inaccessible for a period of time. So if that happens, it was a planned move and all is well :) You can find out more information here: http://www.storytellerscircle.com/t...oming-read-for-possible-downtime-periods.1012

Letting you know so you and your friend don't wind up alienated thinking the site is unstable when it goes down.

In the meanwhile I would urge you two to make sure you both have your introduction posts up and then browse through our main lobby to participate in some of our community threads so we can get your accounts approved.

We also have a site guide available in the help forum that will help you learn some of the ropes, but for now I would focus on the community stuff :) After all, we put community first and foremost.

Oh my word, thank you so much! We needed a new site because the last one was just going downhill. We look forward to role playing here!! :p

Well we'll be glad to have you :) We've been having a lot of people flocking here from various other sites since we opened up. I just apologize that you joined up right before our server move. We've put the request in for the move, so the site could go down any minute now, or in a few hours, depending on how quickly our server provider gets the move underway. Could be down for several hours, or 2-3 days max as everything gets propagated properly. But we'll be back soon enough.

That's fine with me. And it's definitely better than 2 weeks which is how long our last site was down. Also, I'm inviting another friend to the site! ^3^ I think we're gonna have a lot of fun here. :D

Back