New User I'm the Boss B)

demonfireASW

Boss Is a Star
Hello! I'm not the best at introducing myself, but I guess I'll just have to try my best. I'm not sure how long I've been roleplaying now, maybe a few years? Anyways, I always loved creating characters. It's just a lot of fun I suppose. I also really enjoy drawing my characters, so expect that as well. I'm running out of stuff to say, so, I guess I'll just end it off here.

Hey ASW! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

What types of roleplays do you enjoy? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Fandom? Adventure? Any others?​

Welcome to STC! I'm envious that you've got an artistic streak and able to put characters to pencil and paper. That's more than I've ever been able to do. Looking forward to seeing your creations!

Hey ASW! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

What types of roleplays do you enjoy? Fantasy? Sci-fi? Fandom? Adventure? Any others?​
I tend to go through phases with what type of RP's I tend to enjoy. Currently, I enjoying roleplaying in a more modern setting.

Welcome to STC! I'm envious that you've got an artistic streak and able to put characters to pencil and paper. That's more than I've ever been able to do. Looking forward to seeing your creations!
I hope I won't disappoint you!

Welcome to the site! Who doesn’t love creating characters? Please show me your creations at some point! I hope you enjoy your stay, though!

Welcome to STC!! Pleased to have a new face here!
I love love love creating characters (it's becoming a bit of an obsession at this point)
I can't wait to see your art!
Please enjoy yourself here and feel free to ask any questions you might have!!​

Back