In Pursuit of Infinity (Fantasy, Dungeons and Dragons)

glmstr

Magus
You have been selected as the newest apprentice and employee for Mialee Amakiir, an elven wizard who is infamous for a less-than-amicable personality and hermetic obsession with her studies. A stipend for pay is promised for both wages and supplies, and room and board are available upon request.

“You poor soul. Don’t say I didn’t warn ye,” a stout, scarred dwarf marks your application with a wax stamp. “Ask one of the city guards in the Wizard’s Quarter for Amakiir’s tower and show them this letter. They’ll know where to send ye.”

The setting here is a fantasy setting of my creation I use for Dungeons & Dragons campaigns that I run. I can provide gobs of setting and world information upon request, there’s a little too much and too varied info to just dump on you.

Here are some quick tidbits:

-It’s DnD 5th Edition, so races from Wizards of the Coast and Koboldpress (a 3rd party that I use a lot of supplementals from) are automatically in, as well as Warforged. If you don’t know much about the system, that’s okay! I’ll help you with any information you might like.

-While romance is very possible and likely, it is not necessarily the sole purpose of the RP.

-Mialee is enigmatic and eccentric, to put it nicely.

-The position of employ doesn’t mean your character HAS to be a magician or want to be one, just that you’ll be helping a Wizard with their work.

—-
Now, for ‘application’. I work full time and do a lot of DnD stuff so I’m pretty busy, so don’t expect me to post constantly. That said, if it’s been a few days don’t be afraid to remind me. I only trust myself to do a single 1x1 on this at a time, or else I’d make it a full thing.

Here are a few requests from yours truly though:

1. Please spell words correctly and use full sentences. I’m not expecting Shakespeare, but use a spellcheck and do your best.

2. I’m not here for smut. Don’t ask.

So, if you’re still reading and interested, send me a PM with the following information:

-A little about you
-Your experience with RP and how much you expect to write in an average post (I tend to put 1-3 paragraphs, but you do whatever you are comfortable with)
-Your experience with D&D and 5th Edition, if any. We wont be using it but it'd be nice to know.
-A little about your character, who or what they are and why they applied for the job
-What you’re looking for as a player
-Any questions you have about the setting or anything else.

Last edited:
Back