New User *insert eye-catching introduction here*

Hiya! I'm sinceriously, or at least that's my username, and if you think it's a bit of a mouthful, you could always shorten it to any variant you like. I used to be an avid roleplayer, but sites shut down, life got busy, and other unfortunate things. Fortunately, I'd like to get back in business with my roleplaying and I sinceriously hope that this is the right place to do it!

As a roleplayer, I like fantasy settings, mostly those with magic because magic is fun 0:< I usually like RPs on a bit of a darker side, but doesn't everyone? After all, conflict is the heart of the, uh, something, you probably get it. Although fantasy is the genre I have the most experience with, I'm a huge sci-fi nerd and I'm 100% in love with cyberpunk! I'm open to doing pretty much anything, but I'm a little reluctant with slice-of-life, unless the plot is just that good.

Outside of roleplaying, um, I draw. I'm an aspiring artist, but I kinda just do it one the side, as a hobby. I'm also a programmer, a.k.a. coffee to code converting machine. I like astrophysics, and, well, physics in general and I'm kind of an avid gamer. Unfortunately, I mostly play some pretty obscure games, but I've got some bigger names under my belt as well. Here are some of my favorites: Sunless Sea, Darkest Dungeon, The Binding of Isaac, The Last Door, Don't Starve (and Don't Starve Together), Skyrim and Overwatch.

So, uhhh... Sorry, that was long. Nice to meet you all! I really look forward to writing with you <;

Hi, welcome to the sites! Um I'm new too so idk if I'm really the person to be welcoming hahah... But welcome anyhow!

So I see you like science too :D Do you have any cool facts to share?
What's your favorite season? Or colour?
Favorite food, or any you despise?
What do you like to draw the most?

Hi, welcome to the sites! Um I'm new too so idk if I'm really the person to be welcoming hahah... But welcome anyhow!

So I see you like science too :D Do you have any cool facts to share?
What's your favorite season? Or colour?
Favorite food, or any you despise?
What do you like to draw the most?

Hallo! Since we're both new, I'll welcome you too hehe! (Uhhh, I don't know if it works that way, but eh)

Hmm, cool facts. Uhh, did you know that one of the most plausible ends to the universe is heat death i.e. when the world reaches maximum entropy? I think it's a common misconception that the Big Crunch is gonna be a thing, but it's highly unlikely since the expansion of the universe is accelerating, meaning the gravity of the matter in it isn't strong enough to eventually make it collapse back in on itself.

I don't really have a favorite season, since where I live, there aren't really seasons haha ^^ But I do have a favorite time of the year, when the false-cotton trees start releasing their seeds so the air is just filled with puffs of cotton! (Actually, that's this time of the year.) My favorite color is blue, and I like any food that's a) seafood b) spicy or c) both.

Finally, I like drawing people o: Which is why I suck at drawing non people related things like perspective and backgrounds.

Hallo! Since we're both new, I'll welcome you too hehe! (Uhhh, I don't know if it works that way, but eh)

Hmm, cool facts. Uhh, did you know that one of the most plausible ends to the universe is heat death i.e. when the world reaches maximum entropy? I think it's a common misconception that the Big Crunch is gonna be a thing, but it's highly unlikely since the expansion of the universe is accelerating, meaning the gravity of the matter in it isn't strong enough to eventually make it collapse back in on itself.

I don't really have a favorite season, since where I live, there aren't really seasons haha ^^ But I do have a favorite time of the year, when the false-cotton trees start releasing their seeds so the air is just filled with puffs of cotton! (Actually, that's this time of the year.) My favorite color is blue, and I like any food that's a) seafood b) spicy or c) both.

Finally, I like drawing people o: Which is why I suck at drawing non people related things like perspective and backgrounds.

Haha thank you! ^^

Yes, I knew that! I guess you could see it as kind of sad that it seem the universe is heading that way, but it's also really interesting. I like to personally sort of hope for the Big Crunch theory to be true, just cause it seems kind of more hopeful? But alas, it seems to not be.

Oh, that's interesting .o. Sounds really cool! : D Mine is actually blue too and I've started to find a liking for spicy food as my family mostly eats thai food so I've had to grow used to it haha

Yeah perspective is really a bitch, I've never really had the energy or interest to reall learn about it so I pretty much suck at it too :I

Back