New User *insert polite title here*

Agent Shade

Trip Hop Enthusiast
Hey. I'm Shade. I'm an avid writer, and have some history with roleplaying. I used to do it often on the Warrior Cat Forums (based off the Warrior books). I left the site a long time ago and it was deleted, but a fan made one was created. Regardless, I long outgrew the roleplays on it, and the site itself, really. I've been wanting to get into it again. I joined some other roleplay site a few months ago, but they had a complicated way of running things, and it was hard to catch up with the rest of the site. I didn't stick around long. I found this as the second highest rated site on Top RP Sites, and I'm liking the vibe and community, so I'm giving it a try.

I could go on a tangent about myself, but I can do that on my profile. I don't know when I'll get to putting that up. I'd tell you to have a fantastic day, but people don't like being told what to do.

Welcome Storyteller. It has not begun yet, but check out the roleplay The Sentinel Clans on the front page which is based on the Warrior Cat series - but with miniature dragons. It has not started yet but might be worth looking into. :)

~M

Back