New User {Insert quirky intro title here}

M

matcha

Heyyy. Oh man, I'm so bad at intros. (you can call me matcha ooc)
Well, this is going to be a multi muse account with 4 muses! I'm not really sure where to fill things out,
the only other places i've rped was facebook (which is pathetic, cause my accounts would get taken down on the DAILY, along with a lot of my other friends, I'm just looking for a good place to settle.)
I hope to hear from some of you, cya round.

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

Don't worry too much about being bad at introductions (I personally always hated writing them myself!). The important thing is just that you make an effort to reach out and engage the other users here :)

Also facebook I've found is pretty horrid for roleplaying. They really go out of their way to close down roleplaying accounts. I definitely encourage you and your friends to give our place a try. We're a friendly and supportive community of like-minded writers and roleplayers.

Also make sure you check out some of our other community forums. The more you post around the quicker we can get you approved for the roleplaying forums!

Welcome Storyteller! :) Never bothered with FB... or at least thought of it as an RP spot. Nonetheless, you are definitely in the right place now!

~M

Greetings, it is always nice to see new faces in the Story Tellers Circle.

I used to roleplay on social media, it was not very pleasant. This site is much more stable and the writers are dedicated. We also have a strong community in the forums. I like to encourage newcomers to check out creative forums for artistic content, as well as writers circle to discuss how to be a better writer.

As the almighty Tiko suggested, getting approved quickly is done by posting in the main lobby with the community.

As a prompt to know you better, what genres and styles do you like when writing?

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay. Never thought about roleplaying on Facebook but from the responses I'm seeing I think I'll avoid it

Back