New User [Insert Something Catchy Here]

M

Meliodas

Salutations,

Some of you may recognize me from elsewhere while others of you may not. I’m sure one connection or other could plausibly be made, but nonetheless, anyone is free to message me in order to investigate such a claim. Presently, you can call me Meliodas. To tell you just a bit about myself, I have been role-playing for almost nine years now and started off at the very bottom of the rung. I’ve held key staff positions on other sites and have a decent set of experience as it relates to helping other users grow in various areas of their life, whether it be writing or personal. Nonetheless, that is by no means to say I am perfect or don’t have a lot left to learn. When it comes to having an intelligent conversation my door is always open, and while I can’t promise I will take to criticism as fast as you may have hoped for, consider that I’m always listening.

I’ve never been one for world building nor have I ever dabbled in sci-fi because quite frankly I’ve never managed to effectively understand the mechanical nature of technology that some seem to be able to put into words; I do however love high fantasy, and honestly I don’t rule anything out as long as it sounds interesting. Some have told me that I have an almost frightening strategic mind. When it comes to figuring out a good plot, I always find ways to connect everything together. Everything I do has a purpose, and every detail must be accounted for and explained. Logic and common sense are just as important as collaboration and dedication.

As it stands, I am a current student at Arizona State University who is majoring in psychology. My ultimate goal is to pursue a law degree and a career in politics, but some of my key advocacies are both child and animal abuse which strikes me at my core. Starting next year, it is my hope that I will be able to transition my undergraduate degree into a concentration in forensic psychology. Considering that I’m unemployed, I tend to have more free time on my hand than I care to have so you can expect me to be quite active where it counts the most.

Anyway, you are free to poke fun at me and ask your questions if you feel so compelled to do so. For the most part, I am an open book.

Sincerely,

~M

P.S.

Believe me when I say I am not as serious or formal as the above may make me appear. :) But making a good impression is important when you tend to be a handful. Also, I am sure I'll get around to filling out my profile eventually.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome, Meliodas!

I believe I may know who you are, which is all good so welcome to the site and hope to see you around because if you are who I think you are I loved RPing with you in the past (if you are not, this makes that incredibly awkward :p)

Hahah

Anyway, welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy your time here! If you need any help just holla!

Cream

You'd be horrible as a spy, took three sentences to spot you before I made it to the end. Who let you in here Maestro? > : (

Dashmiel,

I was sent on an espionage mission but then left to die by the organization that hired me. Go figure. Surprisingly, I'd heard rumors of such a place as this existing but I never asked questions until late last night when I got the brightest idea of actually going onto the internet and looking to see what was out there. In all these years I never once considered doing this and I actually happened onto this place when I read something about a new community. New seemed like an intriguing and inviting thought because it is always more enjoyable to build something from the ground up and see it succeed. It was only once I noticed a few familiar faces that I made a connection that had always been floated to me by others. Nonetheless, I never sought this place out because of hearing about it; it was an impulse Google search. Perhaps something new could make me feel the same excitement I once had. Things are very different this time for me in a lot of ways and I have a lot of big ideas bursting from the seams but need somewhere willing to give them a go.

Cream,

Forgive me for making you second in this correspondence, but I couldn't quite pass Dashmiel off. Also, to add to both of you, I wasn't really looking to hide. I changed my name because I wanted to reflect on a fresh start and put the past behind me in order to look to the future. Maybe that is only a symbolic gesture but it was important for me to do. Historically over the last several years my reliability and interest level have been lacking but I've spent the last few months more than dedicated to a great number of things. You could say I am officially stepping back into the role-playing community and there isn't a chance of shaking me off this time. Perhaps my interests just needed a new venue.

~M

Back