New User *Insert witty title here*

Syxanthi

Hey there I'm Syxanthi, Syx for short. I am awful at intros.
Been writing forever and role-playing for cough cough years. I am back after a long period of burnout, so will be rusty as all heck.
Writing is like my default, I have to have note pads and pencils scattered around just incase an idea pops into my head.
I enjoy making mini albums to go with my Rp's with appropriate styles and mood of music. Playing video games,
Building forts with the Sproggs and rummaging through the undergrowth with the mutts.
Looking forward to taking a look around, once I figure the site out.

All the best.
Syx

Heya there Syx, welcome to the site! Don't worry about being bad at intros, I'm very much the same!
I'm much the same when it comes to ideas needing to be scribbled down- The majority of my phone's storage is just half baked ideas for characters or story-hooks.
Also glad I'm not the only one who makes albums and files for RP's; I have a habit of making playlists so I can doodle scenes later on when I have the time.

Look forward to seeing you around!

Welcome to STC Syx, let us know if you have any questions about navigating the forums ^^

What kind of genres and stories do you enjoy writing about? In addition, we do have some avid gamers in our community, what do you like to play?

Welcome to STC Syx, let us know if you have any questions about navigating the forums ^^

What kind of genres and stories do you enjoy writing about? In addition, we do have some avid gamers in our community, what do you like to play?

Hey Hydrangea and @bittersuite , thankyou for the welcome.
I like to do a bit of everything although dystopian/dark fantasy is probably my most comfortable genre. It's probably easier to list the things I don't enjoy and that is fandoms and straight up slice of life.
As for gaming I like lots of stuff from 3rd & 1st person rpg, 1ps, puzzle and card games,. Top down dungeon crawlers. Bit of everything really
At the moment I am replaying Dishonoured 2 and Death of th outsider trying get ghost.

Thankyou again for the pleasant welcome, and I look forward to seeing you around.
Syx.

Welcome to the site! I absolutely adore your name! It’s beautiful. I hope you enjoy your stay here! You’re not the only one with notepads and pencils scattered ‘bout though, you should see my apartment - it’s crazy.

Welcome to the site Syx!!
It's okay to be a bit rusty, no harm no foul I say!
Writing tends to be my default to so I understand!
Please don't hesitate to ask any questions! And Welcome once more to STC!​

Back