Interest in 40k RP

Vandal

The Lord of Destruction
So I'm curious if anyone would be interested in doing an RP set in the Warhammer 40k universe. I'm wanting to start and stay relativity small for this, no more than like 3 to 4 people.

What the story would be is dependant on what you all would want to play. Inquisition? Deathwatch? Full scale war? I'm down for what ever. If your interested let me know.

The Emperor protects.

I'll go for a warhammer role play, I used to play it ages ago. I'm a die hard tyranid player, but I understand that they may not be the best army to role play, as they're sort of a hive-mind, which would be hard to role play. I'd probably go for chaos marines, or eldar.

Last edited:
I never played Warhammer, but I do know a bit about it's universe. Depending on what you want to go for, I can read a bit to fill in the blanks in my knowledge of the lore for a roleplay. I do love their mixt of fantasy and sci-fi.

Ive done smaller, warhammer inspired RP's before and highly enjoyed fighting Nurgle and Tzeetch forces. I would be interested in participating in a 40k rp!

I haven't read much on them, but I don't mind reading up to rp with them. They are a company of Dark Angels, right?

A group of 5. There's a campaign set up around it, but I always played the nids, so I'm not too are how the Marine side worked

We can read up on the campaign and give it a shot, Ive played almost exclusively with Raven Guard and Eldar so I would have to research first. XD

It could always be adapted. The raven guard is a marine chapter anyways, so it wouldn't be a huge deviation from the original story. Seeing as each chapter is fairly unique, it might be better sticking to armies which lore we know.

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to get back to this. I've been studying like mad for the SIFT test and it's eaten most of my time.

Why don't we do a Deathwatch RP then? That way we can represent our favorite chapters without having to marry ourselves to one particular brand. Plus the Deathwatch are pitted against anything and everything pretty much. We could find ourselves in the middle of a Tyranid invasion while investigating some cult of wade through a sea of Typhus's undead. Possibilities are endless.

Thank you. Haven't taken it yet, still studying. But I'll get the ooc/char thread up here soon.

I have an idea for this you all should enjoy

No worries! I'll more than likely have my character up and going tomorrow or the day after, cause you know...life. lol Good luck on your shenanigans and May the Emperor protect. :D

Of course. Brings us up to a full kill team.

I'll be getting to work hard tonight. I have to be up for 24 hours anyway. Just bear with grammar. I'll be doing everything via phone...

This is going to be painful.

Back