Intoduction

Scarlett

Hi my name is Scarlett but my friends call me Scar. I first started roleplaying on a website a few years ago and fell in love. Unfortunately, that site doesn't allow very many genres and is very restrictive. I hope to roleplay romance and definetly fantasy. I love vampires, the seven deadly sins, and basically anything romantic. I really hope to enjoy this site thank you.

Hello Scarlett! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. It is wonderful to have you! If you have and questions feel free to ask me or any of the staff. We will be happy to help you out.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and roleplay with you~! Don't miss the chat by the way. Have fun.

Hi Scarlett and welcome to our forum!

We have plenty of different genres here and the only things we ask is to follow the rules and respect others pretty much. I can't think of any restrictions that we have so hope you feel the same and can jump right in to what you enjoy. Do you like group RPs or just 1 x 1's?

If you need any help, let us know.

Cream :)

Hi Scarlett and welcome to our forum!

We have plenty of different genres here and the only things we ask is to follow the rules and respect others pretty much. I can't think of any restrictions that we have so hope you feel the same and can jump right in to what you enjoy. Do you like group RPs or just 1 x 1's?

If you need any help, let us know.

Cream :)
Thank you! I don't have much experience with groups but I love 1x1

Back