New User Introducing BlackBear!!

BlackBear

Hey there!
I'm BlackBear, a writing-crazed lady in her twenties. Some totally random facta about me:
  • My favorite color is blue. Like, every possible shade of blue. Every. Single. One.
  • I have a cat, a dog, and two bunnies. Their names are Lousy, Bear, and Penelope and Emily, respectively.
  • I watch too much Netflix. Then again, is there really such a thing as too much Netflix?
  • I play the viola(Viola. Not violin.) and the piano.
  • Music. Just, music.
I'm mainly interested in fantasy or supernatural roleplays, although I do dabble in the romance genre quite often. I look for people who can write detailed responses, and choose quality over quantity. If you prefer to write dialouge like this *and actions like this* but do a very good job of storytelling and character building, I'd choose you over the person writing four-page responses that end up having nothing to do with the story we're trying to tell. As for my own characters, I tend to have two to four base characters that I adapt to fit a certain story or genre. They're my staple characters, but I'm very flexible with them and I'd call them character templates over full-blown developed characters, although that's what I build them into for each story/universe I put them in. Anyways, I hope this introduction was satisfying an I did it correctly! Feel free to ask me questions!
:)
~BlackBear

Hello and welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay! I love music too. I play the electric guitar and bass but I wouldn't call myself anything past intermediate on either of them.

Hi BlackBear! I'm new here too. I can't believe you have so many pets, makes a man jealous. I enjoy music too, though I can't play any instruments.

So, what shows have you been watching on Netflix?

Hey, welcome to the site! I used to be in orchestra back in high school, trombone. Don't have time for it in college, but I do the marching band and jazz ensemble, and I sing with an acapella group. I'm a bit of a musician, too. :)

There are tons of great roleplays to join up with here, once you get approved. I think you'll find a lot of folks looking for the same thing you are. And if you're ever interested in a 1x1, shoot me a PM to hammer out a plot, our genres and styles overlap well.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

Last edited:
Back