New User Introducing... my awesome self! :D

Quinley

Teller of Tremendous Tales
Hello, and a good day (or night) to you!

Name's Quinley, or any shortened version thereof if you're feeling lazy. :p

I'm a writer of about five years and a roleplayer of nearly four looking to brush up on my creative skills and, hopefully, get to know some of you lovely people along the way. Most of my writing tends to focus on character development with a heaping side of action/adventure, and I've got a particular love for all things science-fiction-y, so will definitely be looking to join a few roleplays in that genre here.

Since I'm mostly seeking small-group and one-on-one roleplays, you'll generally find me posting on the bulletin board or, otherwise, hanging out in the community forums, particularly in the Writer's Circle, which looks very interesting, indeed.

And that's probably enough babbling about myself...

So, anyways, excited to be joining the site, and I look forward to roleplaying here!

Last edited:
Welcome to STC!, I hope you feel welxome and find a roleplay that is to your liking ^^.
To get your account approved as soon as possible and be able to interact with roleplays asap, I recommend getting involved with the rest of the roleplayers, like in the community forums and the chat.

In case you're interested, I am starting a roleplay around April, Association Against Dark Creatures, the link to the OOC page is in my signature. It's related to fighting monsters for the sake of the human race!. Have a good day Quinley :)
Here's a link just in case.

To AADC ;)

Nice to meet you, @Astaroth.

Thanks for the info, and, yep, already been posting in hopes of getting my account approved soon. :)

I did take a quick look at the AADC thread, and while it does seem like it'll be a great story, I think I'm gonna wait on joining larger group roleplays until I have a bit more free time for now, but thank you for the invite!

Nice to meet you, @Astaroth.

Thanks for the info, and, yep, already been posting in hopes of getting my account approved soon. :)

I did take a quick look at the AADC thread, and while it does seem like it'll be a great story, I think I'm gonna wait on joining larger group roleplays until I have a bit more free time for now, but thank you for the invite!

No problem!, I hope you find what you're looking for, and if you're ever interested again, feel free to apply anytime. ^^

Back