New User Introducing myself

Vander

Hello! I’m new to this site, and new to RP, but I hope this is a good site to learn and have fun! Other than creating this thread, is there anything else to do to get my account approved?

Absolutely. Be sure and read the rules to be sure you know how to be a cool bean around here. Otherwise just post a little bit in the main lobby to get your account flagged for approval. If you're having trouble give me a yell or you can post in the help thread.

So one question: What would your perfect vacation look like?

Hey pal! Welcome to STC!

This is an open and very accepting place, which is good in terms of morals and ethics and all. However, in times, it gets totally boring because everyone is so nice and kind and there's barely any drama unless it's fake.

Anyways, I suggest you go to general discussions and spam. I don't mean answer a couple of threads lightly discussing something. GET REAL. GET DEEP. GET PERSONAL.

Right, now go! do your thing!

When you do get approved I have a role play that's great for beginners and new players. It's also a good place to try out new characters. Feel free to reach out and I can help get you started. :>

Absolutely. Be sure and read the rules to be sure you know how to be a cool bean around here. Otherwise just post a little bit in the main lobby to get your account flagged for approval. If you're having trouble give me a yell or you can post in the help thread.

So one question: What would your perfect vacation look like?
When you do get approved I have a role play that's great for beginners and new players. It's also a good place to try out new characters. Feel free to reach out and I can help get you started. :>
awesome!

Hello thereVander!

Welcome to STC!

I just wanted to pop in to mention that you are off to a great start on your approval process. However, before your account can be approved you will need to have a bit more activity under your belt. Don't forget to stop by our community forums; The Main Lobby, The Creative Forums, The Writers Circle are all great places to post and interact with your fellow users. Once you are a bit more active your account should have no problem being approved!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Best

Sokka

Back