New User Introducing myself~

Twisted

Hello everyone, thank you for stopping by to read my little introduction.
Obviously I will be playing different characters as different roleplays take place,
but for general reasons, you can call me Twisted.
I've been roleplaying since the summer of 2010 and I like to believe I have
grown and changed in my writing since then. I've mostly spent my time on
aniroleplay, but I'm in need of a new platform, and this seems perfect.
I hope to get to know all of you~ and that we can create beautiful stories together.

Much love.

Howdy there, welcome to the community ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay!

You originally came from Aniroleplay? Nice ^^ What sort of anime / games / fandoms are you apart of if you don't mind me asking? ^^

Howdy there, welcome to the community ^^ Hope you enjoy your stay!

You originally came from Aniroleplay? Nice ^^ What sort of anime / games / fandoms are you apart of if you don't mind me asking? ^^

Hello~! Ahh, I mostly did OC's. But when I did play in verse, it was mainly Deathnote, Noragami, and Bleach ^.^

Hello Twisted!

Death Note is great. Have you all seen the new live action movie for it? It wasn't the best (because the anime is obviously the best in the world no matter what), but there's been some discussions about it being different for a reason and it's kind of interesting.

Last edited:
Hello Twisted!

Deathnote is great. Have you all seen the new live action movie for it? It wasn't the best (because the anime is obviously the best in the world no matter what), but there's been some discussions about it being different for a reason and it's kind of interesting.

Ahh...yes I have unfortunately seen that...well, that film.
My thoughts about it are, if it's an adaption to the anime, fine. "Adapt" it however the hell you want to.
But do NOT call it "Deathnote." That was NOT deathnote. That will give everyone the wrong impression of the genius work
that is the actual anime. It pretty much tore apart every character and just...ughh.

Hello Twisted!

Deathnote is great. Have you all seen the new live action movie for it? It wasn't the best (because the anime is obviously the best in the world no matter what), but there's been some discussions about it being different for a reason and it's kind of interesting.

I didn't want to watch the live action, it would have made angry I believe. I have heard allot negative reviews.

Ahh...yes I have unfortunately seen that...well, that film.
My thoughts about it are, if it's an adaption to the anime, fine. "Adapt" it however the hell you want to.
But do NOT call it "Deathnote." That was NOT deathnote. That will give everyone the wrong impression of the genius work
that is the actual anime. It pretty much tore apart every character and just...ughh.
I didn't want to watch the live action, it would have made angry I believe. I have heard allot negative reviews.

Oh, yes. It really wasn't "Death Note," and I hope a lot of people would realize that the original anime is what they should really watch. I totally agree with you that the film might have gave many the wrong impression on the series that we love.

Even I have a negative review on it. However, I do enjoy watching the film for the cinematography and Williem Dafoe as Ryuk.

Oh, yes. It really wasn't "Death Note," and I hope a lot of people would realize that the original anime is what they should really watch. I totally agree with you that the film might have gave many the wrong impression on the series that we love.

Even I have a negative review on it. However, I do enjoy watching the film for the cinematography and Williem Dafoe as Ryuk.

I can't even say I like Dafoe's potrayal of Ryuk. He was too evil, too sinister....bah. I'm just salty about it I guess. xD
I'm glad you could find some "light" in it....hah...hahah~! I kill myself lol.

Back