New User Introducing; Romarique

Fey

Hello, hello newbie to the site here hoping to introduce myself in a bet to find friends and a reprieve from reality, i have been roleplaying across multiple platforms such as fanfic.net and facebook for as long as ive had a mobile (about 5 years) ;_;. I Usually find myself in fantasy-esq universes and have a liking towards more tradition fantasy, swords and magic persay but have found myself in more contempory universes as of late- Im a young adult from the land of Australia and my interests include online gaming study ( not really lol) and ofcourse roleplay- hoping to find some interaction here sooner or later thanks for reading ^.^

Last edited:
HIYAAA and welcome, welcome welcome. *Insert Effie Trinket voice here*

How lovely it is to meet you indeed! So, how far are you with getting your account approved of..?

Zan <3

I honestly have no idea! I'm just trying to join in the community :D i think it shall come soon enough ((just realised my typos.. goddamn mobile typing))

Welcome to the neighborhood. Down under, over the top, or inside out, you'll certainly find friends and roleplay here.

Hi, Romarique! I'm a newbie as well - best advice I can give is to just post around, make sure everyone knows you're friendly or at least not liable to bite if not barked at and eventually you'll be approved.

Also, so much love for the Cabaret-esque title. First thing I imagined was someone in a coat and tails with a little glitter on their cheekbone leaning into the mic and going "Introducing... Romarique!" whilst a drum rolled in the background.

Back