Introduction I guess

Cloudy Moon

Hidden in storm is a gem unseen
hello everyone I’m kiari I’ve been role playing for about 4 years now.
My favorite anime’s are fairy tail ,black butler , naruto , inuyasha And many more.I also do creepypasta. If you ever want to do a different kind just let me know I’m up for anything.ive been on amino another role play place for 1 year.umm I don’t know what else to say bye bye.

hello everyone I’m kiari I’ve been role playing for about 4 years now.
My favorite anime’s are fairy tail ,black butler , naruto , inuyasha And many more.I also do creepypasta. If you ever want to do a different kind just let me know I’m up for anything.ive been on amino another role play place for 1 year.umm I don’t know what else to say bye bye.
Hello! Nice to meet you Kiari! My name is Finn but you can call me Bee or Beeb or even Wheatley ((that last nickname came from my awkward portal 2 phase XD )). Welcome to STC! Do you know Assassination classroom? That is my favorite manga! I know a little bLack Butler but not much! What kinds of creepy pasta roleplays do you like? Like just spooky roleplays or specific ones like slender man roleplays or moth man and the jazz?

Hello! Nice to meet you Kiari! My name is Finn but you can call me Bee or Beeb or even Wheatley ((that last nickname came from my awkward portal 2 phase XD )). Welcome to STC! Do you know Assassination classroom? That is my favorite manga! I know a little bLack Butler but not much! What kinds of creepy pasta roleplays do you like? Like just spooky roleplays or specific ones like slender man roleplays or moth man and the jazz?
I like creepy romance, my favorites are ben drowned,eyeless jack and slender man ,thanks for asking I would love to roleplay anytime I know very little about asssasination classroom sorry .

I like creepy romance, my favorites are ben drowned,eyeless jack and slender man ,thanks for asking I would love to roleplay anytime I know very little about asssasination classroom sorry .
That is alright! I do not know very much creepy pasta but if you’d like we could have a creepy roleplay and make up our on sort of thing! ((I call being the monster!))

Um I wasn’t really sure my favorite is eyeless jack he is basically a monster if you think about it but what were you thinking.

Back