New User Introduction: Meet Glostechk

Glostechk

9bf1f3a1e59cec400a447df3dc86997da7d4b1d0_hq.gif

Hello!

My name is Gloria, or you can just call me Glostechk. It doesn't really matter to me. <3

But uh, I have been role playing for almost five+ years, and I love to write about different characters and stories. Juggling work and college, I try my best to post often and contribute to role plays. My hobbies and interests include watching films, Netflix, anime, gaming, painting, digital and traditional art, design, and animation. I'm currently a junior in college studying graphic design and digital media while also exploring illustration. You can find me on Instagram or the Drawing Amino app under the same username, and I'm always interested in commissions if that's possible to promote on here. My personality depends on how well I know an individual as I'm usually shy and insecure around strangers. Once you get to know me, I will eventually warm up and be more opened about myself.

I think that's all there is to me. I hope to meet and get along with everyone on here.​

Howdy there ^^ Welcome to the community, hope you enjoy your stay!

So you're into anime and gaming? What anime and games do you have? ^^

I watch a lot of anime, and I plan on making a list on a blog since I think it's interesting to see how many series I've gone through. My favorite ones are Kill la Kill, Parasyte, Ore Monogatari!!, My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100, RWBY, Your Lie in April, Toradora, Death Parade, etc.

As for games, I try to play as many as I can when I have time, but I mainly play video games on Steam. I currently finished Doki Doki Literature Club (rip me), and I usually play League of Legends. My goal is to finish some other games that my amazing friends gave me last year during winter break.

I watch a lot of anime, and I plan on making a list on a blog since I think it's interesting to see how many series I've gone through. My favorite ones are Kill la Kill, Parasyte, Ore Monogatari!!, My Hero Academia, Mob Psycho 100, RWBY, Your Lie in April, Toradora, Death Parade, etc.

Oh wow, that's a lot of anime haha. I unfortunately do not watch a whole lot of anime since I can't afford any kind of subscription service. However I have seen Dragon Ball Z (Up to the Buu Saga's ending, the Beerus Movie, some parts of Super and some parts of Golden Frieza.), Yu Gi Oh, RWBY, Hyperdimension Neptunia, and various clips from a large range of anime. (Thank you, YouTube XD)

I'd love to brainstorm a RWBY RP with you ^^ I can RP some characters pretty well :p

Back