New User Introduction of a Glacia

GlaciaLeafia

Tales Weaver of Eir Soph
It's quite odd to find myself introducing myself to a new group of people, considering that it is hard for me to create the courage to do so. However, I am here and I am happy to introduce myself as GlaciaLeafia, young Brazilian student eager to learn more about the community and engross myself in roleplay in my freetime.

I have been roleplaying since I was twelve. Back in the day, almost a decade ago, I used to roleplay in fanfiction.net mostly silly high school stuff with friends in the Prince of Tennis fandom (and our OC/Canon ships) before getting introduced to my first dark RP with the Hetalia fandom. For a brief period I engaged in Pokemon RP before eventually dropping fanfiction all together and moving on to original content. By this point, I was about to graduate high school and for a summer I was at a writer's conference which disillusioned me from becoming a writer as I realized it was more of a hobby for me than a passion strong enough to become my job.

From there I mostly engaged in Skype RP with close friends until I entered the realm of MMO-RP in Star Wars: The Old Republic. For a period of almost three years, I was very active in roleplaying until early this year; until college, internship and some guild matters made me leave SWTOR for good. Another factor was being last year introduced to tabletop DnD by my best friend that I met in SWTOR and for a whole year I have been trying to start a group for the gaslamp fantasy world I created of Eir Soph. Therefore, my interested shifted quite a bit to that project as well as different worlds other than fantasy sci-fi, especially to the steampunk/gaslamp fantasy era (or any other punks with heavy aesthetics).

Now in terms of roleplaying, I do enjoy a very well fleshed out world, as an avid world builder myself, I like to see details and thoughts put in the politics between kingdoms or any underlying theme in the whole universe. I also enjoy seeing anime tropes done right in roleplays as well as romances and quite the epic battles. As flaws for my roleplay, I tend to focus on dice due to my recent exposure to SWTOR roleplay and DnD, but I want to find a perfect balance between dice and play-by-post so get as much enjoyment as I can.

As you probably noticed, I enjoy world building a lot, in fact, since around the start of my high school years, I have created several worlds. Some are less developed than others such as Ornelias and others I consider my master piece with simply the amoung of history and mechanics that there are in the world; example being Eir Soph.

Alright... since I got my passion for roleplaying out of the way I guess I could list other things that I am into. Well, I'm into Love Live! School Idol Festival (I play on the Japanese and Worldwide server), anime in general and Overwatch (I'm a D.Va main if anyone asks).

I am very happy to meet you all!

Welcome to the site GlaciaLeafia!

I'm a huge fan of SWTOR myself and that's actually where I began roleplaying 6 or 7 years ago before the release on their website! I haven't played in a few months and after disappointing content releases, I've taken an extended break from the game myself. Our forums do support tabletop games and we have plenty of opportunities here for world builders whether it be in creating your own roleplay or in some of our larger sandbox rps such as The Chronicles of the Omniverse!

If you have any questions about anything feel free to drop them below!

Thanks you so much for welcoming me here!

I have a question about posting about lore and the such from the world I created. I can only do it after I get approved to start roleplays, correct?

Man Swtor was my jam some time ago but with problems with guilds and open world pvp mixed with low server population as well as some changes... ended up leaving. RP server was a good time in its prime. Good luck to your pursuits.

Back