New User Introduction post~!

seaciel

secretly a shell
Hello!

I'm Ciel, newbie to this site, obviously. Not entirely new to the RP community, but it's been a while since I've been in one, so I think I am already rusty (my previous RP site has gone slow and my RP family are all gone and moved on with their lives (bc you know, careers)). I'm mostly into Fantasy/ Alternate Universes/ Post-apocalyptic verses/ Dystopian Futures and the occasional Modern Times. I'm open to new genres as well :)

I draw a lot when I have time and when school is not being a pain in the ass. I also do write on my free time, and cosplay when I have the motivation and money to do so. I'm a rather awkward shell (forgive me, I had to). But I'm looking forward to role-playing with you guys! *bows*

Welcome to the Circle, Ciel :) Forgive me for not getting to this sooner. I really can't browse the forums while at work until lunch, but a lot of are in the Chat if you want to interact with people. We've got a variety of RP's that may fit your interests.

I use to draw a lot myself, although not so much now-of-days. Trying to cosplay Neo from RWBY next year, but I'm having difficulties with her costume > : (

Oh my, I'm so sorry about the impatience! But thank you very much :)

I'm trying to control my cosplay plans because of financial issues :((
But good luck to both of us :)

Back