New User Introduction Raffia Kiryuin

Raffia Kiryuin

Nothing to see here humans
Hello my name is Raffia. (Yes thats my real name). Well to start off i should say something about me. So here goes nothing.

I Love anime and Japanese culture/language i also occasionally read manga. i got the weirdest set of skills and interests a person really could have. I got a thing for swords and scythes and am pretty decent at using those. also i have good computer skills like programming and 3d modelling. I am also decent with robotics and very good at electronics. there is pretty much nothing i could not fix upgrade or build if given the materials. The last two things that i enjoy doing and am decent at are Arts like drawing sculpting and prop making as for the last one i love carpentry and making furniture.

My anime waifu list ((people always ask me that so im just giving a list up front))
Future diary: Yuno Gasai
Gate jieitai kanochi nite kaku tatakaeri: Rory Mercury
Magi the labyrinth of magic: Morgiana
Freezing: Satelizer el Bridget
Heavens lost property: Icarus/Ikaros ((Dont try to bug about the naming...im tired of that already))

EDIT:

Im pretty bad at explaining thins and have noticed that lately my way of explaining things may come out as a bit rude. i Deeply apologize about that in advance as it never is my intent.

Last edited:
Hello and welcome!

As you are into anime, are you into Naruto and/or Bleach? If so hit me up I may have an RP or two you might like, Shinobi World being one.

Joyously,
Jessie James

I see :3 Most people didn't follow bleach as much as myself it seems. Would you be interested in the RP I linked above?

Back