New User Introduction Thread

Lyric_Asher

Fandom Trash
I think I’m supposed to do this thread this way, I did read the rules. That’s how I know I’m supposed to post here.

Hello! I am Lyric, you won’t ever know my real name! My age is between 14-20, but that’s classified information. I love roleplay And I’ve been doing it for at LEAST 7 years. I can do Semi-lit, one paragraph, One Liner. And my responses are usually around 3-7 Lines. They’ve been longer and they can be shorter. I get Writer’s block easily if I don’t know how to pop into a roleplay, or don’t know how to react to a certain characters. If I get Writer’s block, I’ll try my best to figure out a response. If I do have it, I’ll end up telling you. I am open to all roleplay kinds except BxB GxG. I am straight and I don’t know how to go about other kinds like that. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t have ANYTHING against the LGBTQ+ community.

More about me:
-I am Straight
- I am Indeed Female, no cat fishing here
-My favorite animal is a wolf.
-My favorite color is Mint Blue or red.
-Halsey, Bo Burnham, MM, Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, Art, And Animation Memes= Lyfe

Fandoms I am In:
Shadowhunters/The Mortal Instruments
Undertale
New Fan of Divergent
Harry Potter
Pokémon(Somewhat)
Warriors (Yes, it’s a good series!)
Darkest Powers
More I don’t remember.

Feel free to tell me about yourself! I am here to make friends =P

Welcome to STC. Feel free to reach out if you need any kind of assistance. :>

Yes ma'am! Post an introduction, head around and post on a few forums and just maintain some activity and you should be approved in no time. :>

Back