New User Introduction Time !

Sagacity

Enthusiastic Enthusiast
Alright, considering this is a required part of being approved, let's dive right in~!

You may call me Saga, and, obviously enough, I'm brand-spanking-new to this site; however, I'm not new to the concept itself! I have been writing for a little over 5 years now, and I would love to keep that streak going with you guys!

Writing wise, my personal favorites include gore, horror, romance, drama, angst, and pretty much anything else that will either warm your heart, or make waterfalls erupt from your eyes. At the same time, I'm not particularly picky when it comes to stories, and will be more than happy to adapt and work with any sort of genre!

Wrapping this up, thank you for taking the time to read my lengthy introduction, and I hope to hear from some of you soon!

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to STC! I hope you find yourself at home, here. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the website or in general. Enjoy your stay!

Hi, welcome to STC! I hope you find yourself at home, here. Feel free to ask any questions you may have about the website or in general. Enjoy your stay!

Thank you! I hope that I will get more comfortable here, as well. If I have any questions I'll know who to go to!

Hey I always love to see a new person. Welcome and great to see you. Let me know if you need anything, I would be glad to help.

I too am new here and it's very exciting indeed to wonder what journeys await us! I'm really looking forward to getting deep into role-playing (as i'm a total newbie)

Back