New User Introduction

X

xskophi

For a name you can call me Volk. Use it/she pronouns for me.

I'm pretty quiet, and I'm definitely not the most social, and lean on the more cautious side when it comes to interacting with others. But I like writing, in all types of forms.

I roleplayed a lot when I was younger, then abruptly stopped for about 6 years, although I did have plenty of unsuccessful attempts at getting back into it throughout those 6 years. I wouldn't say my writing is stale however, I've been writing throughout those 6 years.

I play a lot of video games, particularly PS4 games. My PSN is the same user as I have here, if you'd like to add me as a friend. I am currently playing Yakuza 0, Tales of Berseria, Resident Evil 7 and Overwatch.

I also really like music. I mostly listen to punk rock, but I like EDM, rap, lo-fi, experimental music, garage punk/rock, heavy metal instrumentals, and others as well. I very open to new types of music, and enjoy recommendations and making playlists for my OCs when I am able.

That is all I feel like sharing about myself.

Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, Volk! It sounds like you bring a lot of writing experience to the table, that's great! I'm not usual very good at being social, but the community here is very warm and inviting, if you ever feel the urge to hang out in chat or even just lurk. :3

I'm a big fan of video games, too, as are a lot of us here on the site. Though, I mostly play sims, otomes, and Nintendo brand games. >.>' I love the Resident Evil series, though! Wish I could snatch up 7 for myself, but alas, not for now. Music is another one of my loves, though a lot of my music is pretty slow. I'll gladly link you a few of my favs, though, if you're interested!

Welcome, again. Make yourself at home, ask if you need anything. I'm always happy to help. :3

Hello xskophi, and welcome to Storytellers Circle.

Do not worry about being an introvert, you can stray from the major discussions as much as you like. You can build up a smaller group of friends instead if it suits your preference better.

I personally play older games and retro style ones. My games I play are ps2 and pc. I play Soulcalibur 3, Odin Sphere, Tenchu, and various other ps2 titles. I also play Dwarf Fortress mainly on PC, hence my title of Dwarven Scholar. I will soon get a boxset of the classic Baldurs Gate for pc.

My music preference is mainly Nu Metal, Jazz Rock, Synthpop, and Electro Swing. My main bands/artists are Linkin Park, Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, and Lindsey Stirling.

Don't forget to check out the Creative Forums, where people write stories, create art, and compete in monthly contests.

Back