New User Introductions? I love introductions!

Risha

Part-Time NEET
Gosh I did said that. Sounds too lively harhar~

Anyway hello everyone!

My name is Patricia, going by the name of Risha (please call me by that name because Patricia is too long lol). 19 years old. I live at the Philippines.

I've been roleplaying for...what...four to five years? I started roleplaying at this group at Facebook which was really a culture shock to me. But I found it very fun and engaging. After a few months of gathering will and courage, I made my own roleplaying group at the same social media and where I made roleplaying friends--friends generally.

I've been writing stories ever since I was a child since I grew up reading storybooks. On a whim, the young me attempted to write short stories. I found it enjoying. Until now. I engaged myself on writing more books as I strived to write better. Until now I write fictions for my own personal satisfaction.

But the responsibilities of reality made me and my love of writing postpone every now and then. Worse that I have to disband my roleplaying group (and actually on hiatus and we're rebuilding it again). But of course. I cannot let that happen just like that. That's why I write stories for personal satisfaction. I also joined another roleplaying group where one of my friends joined at too. But of course, like what I felt during after the first roleplaying session of my life, it felt like its not enough.

I then found that there are actually certain roleplaying websites. And I found Storytellers Circle where roleplayers and writers diverse. I was thinking if this is another leap for me. It may... but I gotta see to it!

Sorry for the long post! I just cannot resist these kind of things. I may be weird at some parts... But I hope I get along well with you all. ♡

Hello, Risha!

Welcome to STC.

We love new people :3 *hands out cookies*

And I totally get the reality thing. I hate adulting so much but we all have to go that way and reality has to come first ;-;. I've also been writing since I was around 8 years old. I love writing and that's something I have arely stopped (though I had a big hiatus for 2 years for the majority of RPing). We have a creative forum here if you want to post anything there. I love reading people's works!

We're all weird here so you'll fit in ;)

We have a chat so you should drop by and say hello! Let me know if you need any help with anything!

:D

Sorry I rambled a bit about reality I kind of feel shy now ;;u;;

But yes thank you for the warm welcome ^_^

You think that's a long post? I'll show you a long post!

long_post_classic.png

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
As part of Introductions I tend to like asking newcomers some ice breaker questions, to get things rolling.
So without further delay...

1) What is your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) What was your favourite short story that you've written?

You think that's a long post? I'll show you a long post!

long_post_classic.png

Anyways, welcome to the site. o/
As part of Introductions I tend to like asking newcomers some ice breaker questions, to get things rolling.
So without further delay...

1) What is your favourite RP Genre?
2) What is so hot it's cool, yet so cool it's hot?
3) What was your favourite short story that you've written?

Ooh I like this kind of stuff *u*

1) Fantasy! With a dash of mystery too~
2) ...uhh.. my favorite celebrities?? HAHAH ok I'm sorry I don't know :emoji_joy:
3) I rarely write short stories (since I write chapter-based) but I have this story of one of my original character coming back home and learned new things. Its fantasy but then I added a little bit of mystery that would later appear. Its one of my confident piece. :emoji_laughing:

1) Well Fantasy tends to be the most popular genre on the site, so you should be able to find an RP easily. The mystery may help add a nice twist to things. :p
2) Hello "Sorry I don't know", I'm Gwazi. :p
3) Learned new things about what exactly?

1) I agree! It adds tension and thrill~
2) Noooo XD
3) Basically--magically speaking-- new skills. Its an insert story for my OC's progress and improvement. We all love writing POV stories sometimes *harhar*

Back