New User Introductions

Heyo. I'm Hades or Carmel, call me whichever you prefer. I've been RPing for about 5-7 years, can't really remember that well if I'm honest. I did end up taking a break but I've gotten back into the swing of things this year. I'm mainly a fandom RPer but I do enjoy RPing in universes that have no ties to existing ones. Especially if they're fantasy or sci-fi related if you couldn't tell by my user.

Currently, I enjoy BNHA, Naruto (though I'm only starting the show now. Sad, I know right?), Dragon Age, Mass Effect and the Elder Scrolls. So, if you enjoy any of these, eeeehhh, become my friend, please.

I'm not exactly sure what else I'm supposed I'm going to say, so I'll just post this and try and be active in the community without being too awkward.

Howdy, Hades! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, we're glad to have ya.

Wow, you started rping way back then and you're only 15? Color me impressed. How'd you start rping, if you don't mind my asking?

Howdy, Hades! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle, we're glad to have ya.

Wow, you started rping way back then and you're only 15? Color me impressed. How'd you start rping, if you don't mind my asking?
Sort of embarrassing to say, but Warrior Cats was what got me into RP.

Well hey, nothing wrong with that! We all gotta start somewhere, am I right? I started out RPing Vocaloids myself...and here I am still doing so years later lol.

Always glad to see a fellow fandom rper though! There's quite a few of us here on STC, so I'm sure you'll fit right in ^^

Well hey, nothing wrong with that! We all gotta start somewhere, am I right? I started out RPing Vocaloids myself...and here I am still doing so years later lol.

Always glad to see a fellow fandom rper though! There's quite a few of us here on STC, so I'm sure you'll fit right in ^^

Yess! That puts a lot of my anxiety to ease tbh, heh. Hopefully, I'll see you around the site : ). Thank you for the warm welcome, by the way.

Back