New User Introverted Expressing

Bootryx

Pronouns
Any
My name is S!ssy D00q and, as the title says, I'm quite the introvert. I have experience when it comes to creating a character to connect with, who has their own personality, their own flaws, their own stories, and their own develop as a being. Roleplaying is a way for me to escape and express myself through someone/something I connect with and love deeply. My OCs have had a lot of thought put into their making and I enjoy communicating through them without the fear of judgmental social interaction. This site has a comforting aura and allows for others to connect with each other safely. I'd love to be a part of this community with others who are passionate about their work.

Hey Sissy! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here!

So, what types of roleplays do you enjoy doing? Do you enjoy adventure roleplays, or sci-fi roleplays, or high fantasy roleplays, or romantic 1x1 roleplays, or any other types of roleplays?​

Hey Sissy! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! I'm sure that you'll enjoy it here!

So, what types of roleplays do you enjoy doing? Do you enjoy adventure roleplays, or sci-fi roleplays, or high fantasy roleplays, or romantic 1x1 roleplays, or any other types of roleplays?​
Thank you! I enjoy 1x1 as well as group roleplays. My character is an endangered not-well-known species, Something along the lines of a shape-shifter. Because of her species and motives, I enjoy fantasy, adventure, on-the-run types, and many other roleplays. I'm willing to cooperate according to the other person(s)'s preference of setting.

Welcome to Storyteller's Sissy!!
Happy to have you and I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm here to help if you need it! (or if you want to be friends!)
I love creating character's each one is a tiny piece of my being. I wish I could just snuggle them.
What's your favorite food? (mine is corn!)​

Welcome to Storyteller's Sissy!!
Happy to have you and I hope you enjoy your time here! I'm here to help if you need it! (or if you want to be friends!)
I love creating character's each one is a tiny piece of my being. I wish I could just snuggle them.
What's your favorite food? (mine is corn!)​
Thank you! I'm excited to create adventures on this site (which is by far the most friendly roleplaying site I've used) and expressing the imaginations and faults of my characters. I love potatoes in any form: mashed, fried, baked, chips, fries, you name it!

Thank you! I'm excited to create adventures on this site (which is by far the most friendly roleplaying site I've used) and expressing the imaginations and faults of my characters. I love potatoes in any form: mashed, fried, baked, chips, fries, you name it!

Potatoes are good too especially with butter

Back