New User Is there room for another friend around the campfire?

Niiyuke

Hey there. I'm new to the site but I come with several years of roleplaying behind me. Sadly I think I've outgrown my last roleplaying nest and am looking for somewhere new with writers to keep me on my toes. I'm hoping to make new friends here in the Storyteller's circle that will help me continue to grow as a writer.

Howdy Niiyuke! Welcome to Storyteller's Circle! Plenty of room and more always welcome around here!

What are some your favorite genres you've Rp'ed over the years? And if you have any questions or need help with the site don't hesitate to ask!

I've done a lot of fantasy rps and stories set in the past. Sadly gaiaonline doesn't have much in the creativity department. That's the reason I've come here. To much of the same old same old over there. I do enjoy reading quite a bit though and have a love for mythology. Urban fantasy is probably one of my favorite things to read. I like to the rougher side of things, not so much all the happy go lucky stories.

:emoji_hibiscus:Welcome to the STC Campfire Niiyuke! :emoji_hibiscus:
:emoji_rose:I hope I can be one of the man friends you can make here!:emoji_rose:
:emoji_shamrock:Like Dashmiel said, if you have any questions (or want to just chat) please ask!!:emoji_shamrock:

Back