New User It's 4 AM and I felt like getting back into Text RP

TheZanta

Reproduces by Budding
Benefactor
I really should be going to bed, but oops this was more important.
Like the title implies, I used to be pretty into roleplaying (when I was, like, twelve and terrible at creative writing) but I stopped doing it for reasons I'm not really sure of. I'm still not much of a writer at all, especially since I'm currently a major in engineering. However, RP and creative writing has consistently been an interest of mine. I guess you could consider me an experienced-inexperienced roleplayer.

As for myself as a person, I like metal, jazz, just about any form of music (including drone and glitch). I'm way into music composition as well. I can't determine any other characteristics for myself beyond that because I'm kinda boring, so if you have any questions, just ask me.

I can see this forum has had an incredible amount of new members recently, so I really appreciate it if you took the time to read this. Thank you!

Heey you're very welcome to stay here with us and join our community!, I hope to see you around : D

Hiya, i cant help but notice that your profile pic has a large amount of POOTIS.
welcome to the site pal :)
Indeed it does! I do admit I haven't played TF2 in a while, but I do have 603 hours logged into it. Only beaten by my hours put into Garry's Mod, which has... -cough- 1898 hours...

Ey, welcome to the site mate. Chats at the bottom right, its impossible to find. Help desk has all the basics for ye at the forum

Back