Returning User It’s been a while!

Trust

The Nobody in particular
Everyone's probably forgotten about me by now, or left the site, but I decided to come back and see how things were getting on!

Hello~, I’m Trust, a pleasure to come back and I hope to make new friends while I’m here ^_^

I think I've been around since before you joined. Good to see you back. Gonna tell you that you're part of a trend. Second person to return today. I wonder if it has anything to do with the holidays.

THEY'RE ALL COMING HOME!

Lol

I feel bad, I came back to like 100+ missed notifications, I’m assuming the other person that returned is feeling the same way xp
So many good memories were had on this site.

Yeah, I know the feeling. Working full time and I'm still taking some online classes. Aiming to advance in the job. (I've already got one degree. Lol)

I’ve started working properly in school now, what with A-levels coming up. Less free time, but I’m certain you’re having it worse xp
I’ve heard scary things about working full-time. Closest thing I’ve done is work part-time

It's not that bad. I like working full time. More than likely if you're hearing horror stories of full time work it is from people that like random days off. At least that has been my experience. Well....that is unless they're complaining about the boss, or coworkers. People at work can make it, or break it.

I guess it makes sense to hesr more about bad stuff than good though, after all, drama’s more interesting than the other xD

Yeah, something like that. I may not be the best person to talk to. Without a job I go stir crazy. Personally, I love working and I enjoy my job.

Fair enough, It’s nice to find something you enjoy xp
I guess that’s kinda what school is for as well

Yep, it can help. So, what are you hoping to get back into here? A particular kind of roleplay you'd be looking for? We have some great epic role plays that are on the front page and I believe they are still open to new players.

I haven’t begun looking for anything just yet. So far I’ve just been looking back at an old RP that was, and still is, my most beloved one so far. Been feeling very nostalgic, and I’ve kind of missed it.

I’ll probably have a look around sometime tomorrow, although I should head to sleep soon ‘cause it’s pretty late for me

Back