New User Just a plain old introduction

Emory

Hello, my name is Emory. This is my night owl, sleep deprived introduction typed on an iPhone with screen-based typing issues so bare with me. I’m not new to online role play so to speak but I can’t say I’m all that experienced cuz I only had a brief stint in rping in the past. I’ve been remiss in my duties as a writer to actually write (due to busyness and overthinking) so I figured this would be a good place to pick up my passion again.

Um so a little bit about myself- I’m a 17-year-old senior in high school. Im a bit of an introvert (ok maybe a major introvert). I enjoy reading and writing (duh :b). I’m not picky regarding what genres I read or write, I’m currently reading Infinite Jest by David Foster Wallace which might say a lot about my preferences or not. I also enjoy football, soccer, Star Wars, Game of Thrones, Archer, Mr. Robot, philosophy, psychological thrillers, and um Idk I suck at introducing myself but feel free to ask me anything. I’m happy to oblige.

Last edited:
Hey there! Welcome to STC! I'm a fellow Star Wars and Got fans, and of course love to RP. If you have questions or just have a great nerdy convo, I'm always around!

Welcome to STC. I've known a fairly large number of the staff from older sites, and I can say that they, and all(okay maybe not all) of the people who seem older, are usually more than willing to help out. Once again, welcome to STC.

Back