New User KeekeeI, At Your Service

KANdragonart

The Six Lands
You can call me Keekee or if you know me on a roleplay status, whatever oc name you know me by and I am in your service. Let me tell you a little about myself though before you accept me to go on a quest with you.

I love to roleplay. It has been my escape from a young age and I do not think I would and could trade it for any other escape that involves other people. I am currently working on a book that has been in the thought process since I was about 11 and I finally had the courage this year to share it with the world so I have been posting on Wattpad and I also have done the same with my art on Instagram. I love to draw, paint, and be in the outdoors. You can find that I spend most of my summers away from society and service and I'm totally ok with that. It gives me time to reboot my social battery and give some thought to my life. Things I want to do, how I may achieve my goals, and become closer to my family without the distractions of life. I come from a family that knows how to work hard, serve without payment, and love unconditionally. Despite that my family is just like anyone else's and we have our quirks and rough spots but that's ok. It has made me who I am today. I can't wait to be accepted, I honestly love the friendly vibe of this site. It feels safe and I feel it's worth the wait.

Hey Keekeel! I am really looking forward to roleplaying with you when we both get approved. You seem like such a good person, I see no reason why we can't be friends. :D See you in the roleplays!

Welcome to STC Keekeel, glad to hear about your background and interests ^^ What kind of roleplays are you looking forward to, and what genre would you describe your book as?

Welcome to STC Keekeel, glad to hear about your background and interests ^^ What kind of roleplays are you looking forward to, and what genre would you describe your book as?
I'm looking forward to some fantasy rp or some real world stuff set in the past tho! My book is fantasy based. Also, it's nice to meet you!

Last edited:
Hey Keekeel! I am really looking forward to roleplaying with you when we both get approved. You seem like such a good person, I see no reason why we can't be friends. :D See you in the roleplays!
You seem really nice too! I'm super excited to rp with you as well!

Welcome to STC!
I'm a bit late welcoming all the new people but I hope I can catch up soon!
I would love to check out your book in progress on Wattpad, I love fantasy novels. They just tend to whisk you away and I find that lovely.
I hope we get the chance to chat! But if you do have any questions please don't be afraid to ask!​

Welcome to STC!
I'm a bit late welcoming all the new people but I hope I can catch up soon!
I would love to check out your book in progress on Wattpad, I love fantasy novels. They just tend to whisk you away and I find that lovely.
I hope we get the chance to chat! But if you do have any questions please don't be afraid to ask!​
Thank you! And if you have time to check it out lemme know. I'm taking some critiques and opinions rn.

Hello Keekee! You seem super cool and nice. I hope we can roleplay together. I'll definitely check out your first chapter on wattpad too <3

Back