New User Kind of lost, but pretty excited as well

Quiet_Wanderer

Curious Mage
Hello, dear creators!
As much as I love doing role-plays with people (to be completely honest, sometimes I would love to do role-play, instead of just write a story by myself), I didn't have an opportunity to write in such a place like this forum (or any forum at all).
With that lack of experience with forums whatsoever, for a long time I was just scared of them and their kind of... complexity, I can't describe that properly.
But now, when the last bastion of role-playing in my native language started to collapse, I decided to move out and find a better place to unleash my huge love for writing, especially creating a story with someone else.
So, here I am - you can call me, as a creator, Koritsu, but in this place I want to show some affection towards my most precious character, my dear quiet wanderer - Caitlin!
Let's be honest - I. Love. Fantasy. Like, really much. She's a mage, but that's all I'm gonna tell. If someone's curious, I am always ready for some good writing!
I am going to focus on her mostly, I have some other characters as well, created for sci-fi or some drama, but I came here specifically for her.
Well, I think that's all I have to tell - I'm quite shy, so feel free to write to me, maybe I'm not good at initiating stuff, but you can be sure I'll always respond to you!

May Magic always be with you~
Quiet Wanderer​

Hey, Quiet_Wanderer

There's a lot of great fantasies out there. Hopefully, Caitlin will find her place among them.

Welcome to STC,
~Qane

Hello and welcome to STC! As ArQane said we have many fantasy roleplays going on! You can join or apply to join group rp's once you become an approved member! It is not hard to get approved all you got to do is get involved in the community by posting around in the main lobby! You can also get to know some of us in the chat and ask any questions you might have there as well! But if you want you are free to send me a pm if you need any help or have any questions! I hope you will have a wonderful stay here and I hope to see your mage character in action soon!

Back