New User Knock knock.

MrMarol

Sinh Marol
Hello there.

I'm new to this site. Thought i'd give it a try - saw it as one of the top rated, so it's worth testing out I suppose. My name's Michael, but by all means call me whatever you want - and i'm just here to find a decent partner or maybe even a few to write with. Story writing is my life, in a sense, wanting to become an author at some point. So hopefully i'll meet a few interesting people here who will inspire me, aye?

Just hit me up with a message or something. I've no idea how this site works yet - but no doubt i'll get the hang of it.​

call me whatever you want​
You have just made a grave mistake, my friend.

Anyway, welcome to Storyteller's Circle Corporal Fuzzytits, I'm guessing this won't be your first experience with this sort of site. Tell me, Mutton Flops, what sort of genres do you prefer? I'm a sci-fi man, myself, but have no fear, your royal indecisiveness, we have rp's of all shapes and sizes on offer.

You have just made a grave mistake, my friend.

Luckily, I make mistakes all the time! As for genre, though, i'm always one for sci-fi. Specifically stuff along the lines of H.P. Lovecraft. But, other than that I have a character based mostly in Fantasy and i'm always one for Horror, too. Can't have too much horror.

Welcome to the site Marol, I hope to roleplay with you soon, you really should choose a name though. Hope to roleplay with you soon.

Welcome to our circle, story teller! ..... Why did that sound like I was welcoming someone into a cult?

Anyway, hope you are able to find a couple of RP partners. There are some interesting open RPs up that are still welcoming new characters.

Welcome to Storytellers! This site is pretty awesome and new for the most part! About 2 months I think! Everyone here is nice! I am not sure how many people do 1x1 roleplays on here but I know a lot of people are partaking in the omniverse rp! I hope you will enjoy it here! Also I love your avatar it is really neat!

Back