Pokemon: Journeys of Anteceon Lake Anteceon

"Hello! Now there's something I'm familiar with!" Said Anthony. He pulls on the rod and after a small struggle he manages to get the upper hand, pulling the Carvanha into the shallows where it was manageable. Now he needed to tired it out without risking damage to his rod or himself in this tug of war.

418.png

The carvanha struggled harder, kicking up mud and water.​

A bit of mud hits Anthony in the eye, blind him for a second. "You're a tough one aren't you? You know back in Hoenn Carvanha are said to stay in large groups to make themselves stronger! How about if I manage to get you on land you join up with me and I'll help you get stronger then ever!" He pulls back, pulling the pokemon closer towards land. At his feet, Robin cheers him on.

418.png

There is a flash in the carvanha's eye. It gives one last big tug before being pulled into land.

Anthony gave the line a bit of slack before giving one last giant tug, finally getting the pokemon onto solid land. Anthony panted after a tough catch and he goes up to the Carvanah. "Looks like I won huh buddy? So what do you say, wanna join me? Still your choice you know." He holds up the crystal to Carvanha and hoped that it doesn't bite his hands off.

418.png

The carvanha gives the trainer a toothy grin, showing off the sharp teeth like protrusions, reminding the boy what would happen if he were to ever do the pokemon wrong. The savage pokemon then turned into red light and went into the crystal.

Congratulations! You have successfully bonded with carvanha!

Please Update your current team in your character thread. The Pokemon is now under your control and will follow you.

After he caught the Carvanha he sat down after the encounter with a usually hostile and violent pokemon. "Whoo...I got myself a Carvanha. He examines the crystal and then opens up his pokedex.

Carvanha
They swarm any foe who enters their territory. Their sharp fangs can tear through boat holes
"Now let's see...what should be your name...I'll think of it later."

Audrey ran over to Anthony clapping. "You did it! That was amazing!" Charley said on Audrey's shoulder, Munchies waddling after, stopping to sniff at Anthony's bag. "Can you show me how?"

"I....uh..." Anthony blushed as he didn't really know how to react to the question. On one hand he was rather flattered and on the other did that meant that she liked him? His face became rather red and in desperation he quickly took some water from the shallows and rubbed some water on his face to clear up the red, but it did a little. "Y-Yeah sure" He stuttered. Anthony cleared his throat and gave himself a calming breath before handing Audrey the fishing rod. He then walks up behind her and took her hands to show her the motions. "Ok so th-this should be rather easy...you just...you know..." With his own hands he pulled the rod back and sent out a dry line, before reeling it back in for her. "And that's all there is too it." He said, placing his hands on his hips and giving an awkward smile. "Oh I, I mean you might want to...he presses a button on the rod, freeing the line. That should be it. Now just give it a couple practice tosses and see if anything is nibbling."

Tim had been under water for a bit now. He had seen the Carvanha and waited till it was gone. If you looked at him his face was as red as an apple. He realized how much air he was losing and swam up as fast as he could when he reached the surface of the lake he let his air out and started coughing in a fit for 5 seconds. Tom was still asleep. When he stopped coughing he swam back to shore.

"Catch anything?" He asked like nothing happened a moment ago.

"Uh....I...don't know what those are..." Anthony replied. He looks around and found Timothy's bag, laying by the shore. "Hey you want me to get it for you?"

"Nah I got it. Plus they are in a safe so nothing steals them. But pokebeans are from the alolan region. They are loved by pokemon. You could compare them to the pokepuffs in the Kalos region." He said walking to his bag. He took out a round safe the was like a ball. He put in the code and took out some blue beans. He stuck him in one of his pockets and closed the safe putting it back in his bag. He ran back in to the water and dived closer to the shallows but away from the group because of the fishing rod.

428.png

A wild Shellder has appeared!

Level: 2

Action: When the trainer diver back down the pokemon opens up its shell in order to see what all the commotion was all about, but it also revealed itself in the act of doing so.

Tim saw the shellder peek out and swam down to it taking out one of the pokebeans. He held his arm out when he was in reach.

428.png

A wild Shellder has appeared!

Lvl2

Action: The Shellder looks up at the trainer as it dived down, but when he did the trainer reached out with a foriegn object in his hand. The Shellder did what it would usually do an clamps up, retreating back into its shell, keeping it safe from what it thought to be an attacker.

Last edited:
Timothy saw the Shellder clamp up in fear. He put the bean in front of the shell and rub the shell to not seem as threatening.

Back