New User Let me Introduce myself and My Characters

Blitz

Benefactor
Hello everyone I will be going by the name Blitz on this site. Blitz is my pen name for most roleplay/ poetry sites I have joined. I have been using the name Blitz for over 13 years and I did at one time use the name Blitz as several Characters. All of the Characters named Blitz have since been put into retirement or have passed away in story lines that they were apart of and are no longer available for roleplays. I am 34 year old currently and learned to roleplay further back than my memory will allow me to back track. I tend to roleplay in 3rd person. I can shift my roleplay ability between multiple lengths depending on the demand for details. Before, I would Start a roleplay with an opening scene much like a movie opens up with a situation or introduction to a character or place before the movie fully starts giving you a brief glimpse of what's instore. I do not tend to discuss a plot as I feel plots evolve over time as the story progresses.
Some of the characters I tend to use:

Lyulf The shapeshifter (can also be Either human - or Werewolf - but tends to have more than one form if possible.)
Trey the Mountain Hermit (this is the newest character for me and also one that I'm not fully use to yet.)
Vukasin, Blaze, Zeke, and Void are all wolves but of different packs and different roleplays (most of which are currently inactive)
I also have multiple other Characters but they aren't yet as pronounced as these current ones how ever I do have about 30 character sheets that could be utilized depending on a roleplay that may require someone or something specific.

All of my characters are Original Characters. I spend a long time creating them and can't seem to feel the same feelings for characters that are premade for me.

other Facts about me personally: I am Married in Real life and have a dog and a cat, My wife has medical issues which will draw my attention away from roleplays for a time but, I do tend to return to roleplay once the issues have been handled. I also Game when no one is replying as such I may get sucked into a game and not realize someone has responded if this happens please just send a message and I will take a look at the reply fairly fast.
I may add more details as I think of them.

Thank you for Reading this Thread

Hey there and welcome! Looks like you joined up at a slow point in the day for us. Things tend to be much livelier later in the day, so once people start waking up you'll see more faces popping in.

In the meanwhile, welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

I see you've already popped into some other areas of the forum! I saw you mention you and your wife came together through roleplay? Dash and I first met on a roleplay forum ourselves! It's always nice to see the ways roleplay can really make a difference in a persons life.

Also your character list just made me realize, I don't think I've seen many wolf roleplays crop up around the place. You should definitely pursue that and see if you can stir up some interest. I'm always happy to see the diversity of our roleplays grow.

Thank you. I do have idea's for wolf roleplays and I will gladly share the idea and see whom all would care to join it at some point just as I do plan on sharing the different Character's a bit better. However it will all take a bit of time. The idea for the wolf roleplay may need assistance as I am not use to threads that seem this detailed. I will make a creative discussion later on it as I'm sure the community will be a great help in figuring out if that type of roleplay is something others would care to join or not.

Hi, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy yourself.
I've never done wolf roleplays before but I'm interested in trying it.

On a side note what kind of dog and cat do you have?

Hi, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy yourself.
I've never done wolf roleplays before but I'm interested in trying it.

On a side note what kind of dog and cat do you have?
I'll be posting an idea in a few minutes :D and thanks for the welcome Dog is a yorkie mix i got for my wife and the cat idk its black and talks back alot

Hello everyone I will be going by the name Blitz on this site. Blitz is my pen name for most roleplay/ poetry sites I have joined. I have been using the name Blitz for over 13 years and I did at one time use the name Blitz as several Characters. All of the Characters named Blitz have since been put into retirement or have passed away in story lines that they were apart of and are no longer available for roleplays. I am 34 year old currently and learned to roleplay further back than my memory will allow me to back track. I tend to roleplay in 3rd person. I can shift my roleplay ability between multiple lengths depending on the demand for details. Before, I would Start a roleplay with an opening scene much like a movie opens up with a situation or introduction to a character or place before the movie fully starts giving you a brief glimpse of what's instore. I do not tend to discuss a plot as I feel plots evolve over time as the story progresses.
Some of the characters I tend to use:

Lyulf The shapeshifter (can also be Either human - or Werewolf - but tends to have more than one form if possible.)
Trey the Mountain Hermit (this is the newest character for me and also one that I'm not fully use to yet.)
Vukasin, Blaze, Zeke, and Void are all wolves but of different packs and different roleplays (most of which are currently inactive)
I also have multiple other Characters but they aren't yet as pronounced as these current ones how ever I do have about 30 character sheets that could be utilized depending on a roleplay that may require someone or something specific.

All of my characters are Original Characters. I spend a long time creating them and can't seem to feel the same feelings for characters that are premade for me.

other Facts about me personally: I am Married in Real life and have a dog and a cat, My wife has medical issues which will draw my attention away from roleplays for a time but, I do tend to return to roleplay once the issues have been handled. I also Game when no one is replying as such I may get sucked into a game and not realize someone has responded if this happens please just send a message and I will take a look at the reply fairly fast.
I may add more details as I think of them.

Thank you for Reading this Thread
You sound cool. I cant wait for the opportunity to rp with you!

Welcome to STC Blitz!
Black cats usually have the biggest personality (One of my kittens is a calico and super rude always yelling at people)
I would love to hear more about wolf-themed roleplay the idea is fascinating!

Back