New User Let us speak of the king's tale.

Hylius

Dragons are just bigger swallows.
Hi there! How are you doing on this fine day?

Though this obviously is not my real name, online I go by Hylius. You may call me anything you like, though! I'm a 19 years old young man from the Netherlands, currently studying IT in college. My hobbies are gaming, watching anime, soccer and Formula 1.

I have a few years of roleplaying experience and I thought I'd like to get back into it! I started off on a mobile app called Amino. Though it wasn't a super serious dedicated roleplaying app, I did find some really nice partners over time. However, the app had a character limit and I honestly much prefer writing over a PC than on a mobile phone, so I decided to look up a roleplaying forum on the internet. And thus, here I am! I have some plots that I'd like to try, so once my account gets approved I'd love to share them!

As for what genres I prefer roleplaying... I think medieval fantasy strikes me the most. I'm also fine with normal medieval, modern and Greek/Roman mythology (with a slight preference to the Greek counterparts). However, if you have a plot that doesn't fit those categories, I'm always at least willing to hear you out!

Well... I think that is all for now. i'm looking forward to interacting with the others here!

Welcome to STC. What a nice in-depth introduction. You've definitely come to the right place if you're looking for role play. :> Just wanted to drop in a Friendly Staff Face if you have any questions or concerns and say welcome!

Hi there, thank you for offering! At the moment I don't have any questions, but if I do I'll make sure to let any of the staff know. For now I'll just focus on getting approved!

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle!

We've actually had a whole bunch of people joining up this week with an interest in medieval fantasy. You should browse some of the other introduction threads and hit up some of the others. Never too early to start meeting and making connections with other players who have shared interested :)

In the meanwhile I hope you find the place to your liking, and please let us know if you need any assistance with anything.

Hi there, thank you very much!

Seems like I joined in at just the right time, then! Truly a strange coincidence, huh? Well, I'll try to hit them up once I can! I'm currently just chilling in the main lobby.

Up until now it's been to my liking, at least!

Alrighty. Also I went ahead and approved your account, so you should have access to all of the roleplay areas of the forums now too :)

Alright, thank you very much! I will create a new thread once I can.

Back