• yea

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • heck yea

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Southpaw

*pulls the wrong lever*
hey howdy who's this kid thinking he's all cool

Hey there! My name is Southpaw, but you can call me south, S, lefty, nuisance, whatever you want. I came here with my friend Myroxylon, who is my partner-in-roleplaying-crime. We have a lot of really great story ideas we'd like to share! Many years at many different sites have led us to have a library of characters and worlds, and I'm beyond excited to see what SC thinks of them!

I love to create roleplays, so don't be surprised to see my lame self GM'ing (or trying to) all the time. I also love a good story in any genre, so if you think there's a story I'd be interested in, let me know! I'm a sucker for fiction, what can I say :) talk to me about anything! I don't bite (unless there's like...food involved?)

Isn't "let's blow this popsicle stand" usually shouted as one is leaving, not arriving? Particularly after having done serious damage to the location you departed. I ain't judging, it takes guts to enter one roleplay site with a declaration of the destruction of a previous one. Am I over thinking this? Undoubtedly, but I'm just tired enough for the letters on screen to be getting blurry so it's a miracle I can post at all. What was my point here? Well anyway, welcome. Can I say welcome if I showed up after you? I'm very tired.

Last edited:
Isn't "let's blow this popsicle stand" usually shouted as one is leaving, not arriving? Particularly after having done serious damage to the location you departed. I ain't judging, it takes guts to enter one roleplay site with a declaration of the destruction of a previous one. Am I over thinking this? Undoubtedly, but I'm just tired enough for the letters on screen to be getting blurry so it's a miracle I can post at all. What was point here? Well anyway, welcome. Can I say welcome if I showed up after you? I'm very tired.
You're asking the real questions here, I can't blame you. Though I'm curious as to why you named it "let's blow this popsicle stand" as well, South.

Back