New User Let's Share a Little Bit of Me

Cisera

Hi, everyone!
I am Cisera, and not at all new to Roleplaying, though I have undergone quite a hiatus from it for some time now.

I started roleplaying when I was around, gosh, I'd say eleven or twelve- I'm twenty now. It's been a good while, I'll say that. The past three years or so I've gotten away from it due to school and work and fun adult life-matters. Though I stopped roleplaying over the recent years, I never stopped writing (I have some stories/novels in the works, as well as poetry galore), nor have I quit reading. Both writing and reading have always been gateways to freedom for myself, which helps me relax and start each day/week with a freshness and clarity of mind. It's a wonderful feeling.

But I've missed the ability to share that with others. I've been thinking on it lately, and I've decided that I should try to get back into roleplaying, as well as to hopefully find a welcoming and friendly community that I can share and explore worlds with- and this site, so far, seems like a good fit for me. It's simplistic with a welcoming feel. I also just like the name. "Storyteller's Circle;" it has a nice ring to it, and makes me think of a lovely night spent with friends.

I think that's all from me for now. If you have any questions for me, ask away. :)

-Cisera

Welcome, Cisera! Out of curiosity, what kind of stories do you write? I've been working on a novel for the last year or so as well, so it's always neat to meet people in the same boat.

Welcome, Cisera! Out of curiosity, what kind of stories do you write? I've been working on a novel for the last year or so as well, so it's always neat to meet people in the same boat.

I'm all over the place, actually. I have three separate ones going right now, and all completely different than each other. Fantasy, for the most part, with one depicting a bit of a historical background (about sailing practices and ship battling), one with a female lead and dragons made of the sun's solar flares (kind of like fire dragons, but not entirely...), and another dealing with a world within the cosmos, where the sounds of a piano being played can be heard.
I tend to write anything and everything down, and whatever I feel inclined to add on to is usually what makes its way into my document folders.

Hail Friend!

Perhaps one day we shall battle side by side, or War with great fervency!
Whichever I expectantly await our meeting on the field of Roleplaying!

Back