Returning User Let's Try This Again

TheZanta

Reproduces by Budding
Benefactor
Well, it's been quite some time.

I was on here for a little bit back in 2017, but I don't think I ever really got into my stride when it came to the creative writing stuff, especially while I was still in college and dealing with some personal turmoil. I figured now that things in my life are calmer and I feel that I'm (hopefully) less annoying than I was in previous years, I could give this another shot.

I've been playing a lot of tabletop roleplaying games (D&D, of course), I have an immense passion for music of all kinds -- I play bass, drums, I produce music, etc. -- and I am a baker by profession and pastime. :)

I hope I can get to know people here a little better and get back into one of my once-dormant passions, and I hope you all would be willing to welcome me back! Thank you!

I’m new to all this and just joined and been rp for awhile but not the proper detailed rp and some people are going to have to help/teach me. I like the detail rp better and it’s hard know what others like and don’t like. It’s nice to meet you btw. I’m Michelle

Last edited:
Back