New User Limitless Worlds Await

A

Anaximander

Hi everyone! So very happy to have stumbled upon this place. I'm excited to get started engaging in the roleplaying forums and collaborating with the talented people here! I'm a 30-something father of two (soon to be three), working in tech support. I run a side business in web design and hosting. I have a passion for digital art, music, and imagination. I've been playing tabletop roleplaying games (mostly D&D) for more than 20 years... yikes it sounds like a lot when I read it! I love creating worlds, and creating characters, and seeing where the story takes us.

Thank you for reading! Looking forward to diving in.

Sincerely,

Aaron aka Anaximander

Welcome to STC! Please let me know if there's anything you need any assistance with. :>

Hey there and welcome to Storyteller's Circle :)

Definitely glad to have you on board! We're primarily a free-form roleplay site, but we do offer some features for people who want to run tabletop games if that's something you get the mind to do. They're not as fancy as what you can find on more specialized websites, but we do have a spoof proof dice roller in the forums.

Course if you're just here for the free-form collaboratives writing roleplaying, then that won't be an issue at all.

Also congrats on the soon to be three!

On break at work from my phone so I'll keep this short, but welcome once again and I hope you find the place to your liking :)

Hi there. Welcome to Storyteller's Circle. I'm geniusinmath or you can call me Michael.

Hello Anaximander and welcome to STC!

Like Tiko said, our feature set leans more towards free-form, but nonetheless I hope you find us to be a home for whatever amazing stories your imagination conjures. Also congrats on the coming little one (I got my first coming soon, and freaking out over it) and don't hesitate to shoot us a message if you have any questions or concerns.

Hello Anaximander! What kind of genres do you like? I am running a fantasy Epic (where there are multiple threads) RP where one can play as a god, and IC create races and locale and lore. If that interests you, check out Ages Eternal in the Bulletin board; we could use some more players. Other RP's you might like are Chronicles of the Omniverse, which has (seemingly) just about any genre under the sun somewhere! It's a sandbox RP in that anyone can contribute to it's lore. And then, if your interest in going all the way world-building, I'm certain you can find players for whatever in the Bulletin board forums yourself!

Anyways, have a good time here at the circle, Anaximander!

Welcome to the neighborhood. Please observe all notices when stepping through the Pandora Gates.

Hello! Welcome! I'm still new here too, but I've bee going through a reading a lot of profiles to say hi!

Back