Looking for 1x1 partner(s)

aiden1896

(pasted from Intro forum....)

Hey y'all. I've been dying to get some cooperative writing going again in my life. I'm not new to RP, but I am new here. I prefer a more story based style where my character(s) interact with NPCs, the surrounding world and other played character(s). I use a lot of thoughts, sensations and emotions in my writing along with action and dialogue.

I'm open to a lot of genres, however it should be stated that I tend to prefer dark and graphic (ie-violent/creepy) dramatic stories. While I'm open to RP with all ages, 18+ is usually a better fit simply because of the subject matters I like writing.

Because of my personal life, I cannot always do instant based RP. I will always attempt to get a response posted asap, however there might be times that several hours will pass before I can return to posting.

@Yoda @Vandal Cool! I'll try to come up with something over the weekend and hit you both up. Maybe we can do a 3person...or I can try to figure out two 1x1s :D

Alternatively, if either of you have an idea you wanna run with, let me know!

Well you said you wanted to run an Apocalypse or post apocalyptic setting, yeah? Well that's a start me thinks.

The question is, what's the primary focus? Is it going to be survival against just the environment or other survivors? Or both? Do we want nuclear war or environmental cataclysm?

Well you said you wanted to run an Apocalypse or post apocalyptic setting, yeah? Well that's a start me thinks.

The question is, what's the primary focus? Is it going to be survival against just the environment or other survivors? Or both? Do we want nuclear war or environmental cataclysm?
I'm down for any of that honestly. I like the visuals and struggles those kinds of environments create. I have a (bad?) tendency to start with a basic idea or even just jumping right into a first post without hashing out details too much in advance. I tend to discover the world/characters as I go because it's more fun for me.

An apocalypse RP? If there's room and you are willing, I'd be glad to try that out. I don't want to take away from the experience though

Really when it comes to apocalyptic settings, the mystery of what happened is just as alluring. After all, not everyone is a geologist who predicted the tectonic shift or the pathologist who knew why everyone started dying of fever. For most people, they're never going to truly know why the world went to hell. It just did, and now they have to survive in it.

We really just have to pick our flavor. Nuclear scorched earth (or winter), a second ice age, plauge that ravaged humanity, once we pin the event, the rest can truly be made up as we go.

We really just have to pick our flavor. Nuclear scorched earth (or winter), a second ice age, plauge that ravaged humanity, once we pin the event, the rest can truly be made up as we go.

I am down for any of these, but if I had to choose I would vote for a plague mixed with nuclear fallout.

Back