New User Looking for a new start

Towim

The One Who Is Many
Hello! I look forward to getting to know each and every one of you. However, as part of my duties as a "New User", I suppose I must divulge a little bit of myself. Trust me, this is as awkward for me as it is for you.

I've been role-playing in online text-based communities since April 2001. I was rather infamous for playing multiple characters in a then-famous role-play chat, a feat accomplished by having up to eight browser tabs open at any given time in old-school Netscape Navigator. I could alter my styles so vastly that no one knew I was the face behind them all until one time when I dropped a [gory and disturbing] post into the chat box for the wrong character.

With my cover blown, one of the regulars began to call this mystery player “The One Who is Many” and it stuck. I have since adopted the name Towim as my online presence, and the name has appeared in publication as my pen-name. I have received phone calls for Towim, and it appeared erroneously on an official federal document prior to being corrected.

I am a composer of music, and the Registrar for a cutting-edge music conservatory. I am an aspiring novelist with three full length novels on my editing [chopping] table. I tend bonsai. I am owned by a pair of cats. I waste time with digital painting.The most amazing thing about me is that I was smart enough to marry my best friend, who I met role-playing.

I prefer role-playing historical fiction and drama, with a dose of fantasy here and a dash of sci-fi there.

Ooo A famous guy. Survival of the fittest? Wheatly? Gaia? Oooo maybe camp fuck you die? you don't have to answer that I just like speculating. There are a few musicians here I think? I know Zanta composes songs and I think he prefers Metal so you might get along with him.

I don't know if I wrote it but welcome to STC hope you stay a while.

Welcome to the site! Hope to see you around and all! Cheers. :p
@-@ So much history, look forward to getting to know ye!

Back