looking for a roleplay partner

Ismailjr6

I have a few idea that you can adjust if you wish or not.
1.The age of dragons
this story takes place in an age where dragons rule, 200 years from now a portal has been build to travel in time and space, after the portal opened for the first time and due to technical problem the portal was turned into a door for dragons an over 100 dragon came trought it to our world. Today less than 10% of the original popuation of the world remain, survival is the purpose of all humans.

2.the child of the devil
The only man who possess magical powers has died and yet no one knew how he obtained those powers or where, but it it known that he left a chil the gendre of it is unknown as well, but the king of the country narrowed it down to one village and he was right, he ordered the army to slaughter all people who lived in the village, the masacare kept going for 3 months, but the child survived somehow and all he seek is vengance for his mother, family and members of the village.
I would happy to give more informations about any of these roleplays, also the partner should be a female. looking forwad to roleplaying with you.
yes the first one I took the ida from an anime named fairy tail.

Last edited:
Read my mind or emotions?!

Did someone oder the devil's angel?!
Becuase fuck that shit I'm a fucking athiest!!

I'll go for the dragons. I haven't roared in a long time..

Back