Looking for roleplayers

Oniyuri

Hello everyone. This is my first time doing a request thread here so here goes! I've been into roleplaying for over 8+ years I've only just gotten back into wanting to do more after about a year or so of a hiatus where I had absolutely no motivation or inspiration on what to do for it or even how to update/improve my characters. But now I'm dipping my toes into it again and I'm really excited to do more roleplay.

Any rules I have are very simple. If we do a combat based roleplay I will not accept any god-modding. I know we all have powerful characters (sometimes) but it ruins the fun if the opponent can't even try to land a few hits in before defeat.
When it comes to smut I'm okay with but we do need to discuss the details of what kind and how graphic/in-depth it'll be.
Length wise I'm okay with any kind of lengths. Although I do struggle a bit to write novella types of lengths however I will always avoid doing one-liners. You also don't need to keep the length of your reply the same as mine though.

Pairing wise I'm good with MxF and FxF. I'm not too good at writing/roleplaying as male characters so I tend to stick to roleplaying as a female character instead.

Some plot ideas I have revolve around MC (a princess) being imprisoned in her own room due to her powerful abilities by her father who has fed her lies about the outside world. YC can rescue her now if it's good or bad intentions that's up to you.
Another revolves my adventurer character on a quest. Things could go wrong or we could just describe a fun adventure.

Back