Looking for Some 1x1 Partners! All Welcome

lilly25432

The Moosome One
I'm not very picky when it comes to roleplays. I like romance and comedy, fluff, and I like being the girl, but nothing's concrete. I have plenty of male characters and am always open to expanding my skills in other genres. So I guess this is just an "if you want to roleplay, get in touch" post.

Here are some brief plot descriptions, however, if you want something to go off of but can't think of anything. These are condensed for an easy read. I will expand upon request!

Prince x Princess x Ex-Prince x Commoner
All four are friends until, without warning, the prince and princess go far away. In love, the commoner and ex-prince agree to travel together and try and chase them down. Along the way, however, the ex-prince and commoner begin to realize they may not be in love with who they really thought, but each other.

Bad Boy x Good Girl (or vise versa)

The bad boy bullies the good girl until one day the girl finally snaps and attacks him. At the time no one is around, and when the bad boy goes to try to report the good girl, no one will believe him. Feeling there is no other option, the bad boy goes to try and get evidence. This requires learning all about the other person. Everything.

Otome Character x Player
What was a popular otome game turns out to be real when a longtime player calls to try and talk with the voice actor for one of the characters, and he tells her a horrifying tale full of mistreatment... and him knowing every last thing about her. Who knows what's worse?

Pirate x Friend
A young pirate finds himself in love with an old friend (from when they were little), however the captain hates them. One day, the captain attempts to kill them, and as far as everyone one the ship knows, the captain succeeds. Fast forward several years later and a new member boards the ship (as a pirate, a hostage, through a series of events, or whatever). Though they look and sound completely different, to one person, they are very familiar...

"Dumb" Person x "Dumb" Person
In a school where classes are based off your intelligence, two students decide to play dumb - finding that the highest level class seems to be full of bullies. At first, people are confused, but as the years go on people seem to forget the two ever did well in school. Their final year, one of the "dumb" students develops a crush on a smarter student, but the other person fears this will cause nothing but trouble, for time hasn't changed a thing.

(Note: I imagine the two have done their own private study over the years, so they keep up with their education and don't actually become lower level students).

Immortal x Ghost
One day, after a very unfortunate accident, it was discovered that immortals really did exist. However, there is a cost for living forever, no one on Earth (excluding other immortals, who are all too busy with their own agenda) will talk to you. One day, a misfit immortal is walking along when they see something in the distance. As they walk closer, they see what appears to be a normal person. That is, until they say: "hello."

Best Friend x Best Friend
'True loves can never be' - A line Person A attests to. At first, it was: "True Loves will always be" but, after seeing how life tends to play out, Person A decided the first statement made more sense. They're not cynical, in fact they're quite positive. They think of it as almost a weird reverse-fairytale. The only problem is that Person B is madly in love with Person A.

Person x Imaginary friend (Can be a yandare, if wanted)
Their family never loved them... They were always to creative and free-thinking. The only way to win back any of their care was to burn all of their books, become plain and obedient. Though they knew it was wrong, desperate for their family's affection, they'd do whatever it'd took. One creation, however, wouldn't die so easily.

Some classic pairings I love:

Geek x Geek
Geek x Popular
Best Friend x Best Friend
Husband/Wife x Other (dramaaaaa xD)
Husband x Wife
Boss x Coworker
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Fairy

And some great shows/games worth taking a spin on (with some, not all, pairings I like)!

Most Voltage Inc. Games
Star Vs. The Forces of Evil (STARCO <3)
Sonic X (Sonamy)
Undertale (Sans x OC and Papyrus x OC)
Save Me, Lolipop!

Last edited:
PM'd!

Now that I have had more time to write, I've added more plots. Just fyi to anyone interested.

Also - meant to ping @Nox because they told me to. So pinged! :)

Reactions: Nox
Yes interested! Can you pm me when you get the chance?

Lilly I would be interested in an 1x1 with you. I liked the idea of the imaginary friend and it would be interesting to put a sci fi twist on it. What if your imaginary friend could come to life with help? What if there was a black market for this and you didn't actually imagine this person. What if it was a connection that only a few rare persons make and if they cannot sever it, it is indicative of a real being from another galaxy? Anyway those are some of my thoughts. Send me a PM or reply if you want to try it out.

Back