New User Looking for something to sink my teeth into

Kasimir

And by something to sink my teeth into, I mean complex storylines, characters with depth and the capacity to make me care, and some decent prose would be the icing on the cake.

I'm a 38 year old, UK based writer with 20 years of RP under the proverbial belt, and I'd love to find someone to plot with that has similar tastes. I have major preferences for fantasy, grimdark and historical, but have been known to dabble in science fiction and modern paranormal from time to time. Collaboration is key for me, I could not express more how important it is to find a partner (or partners) who will bring as much to the table in regards to storyline and world building. Feel free to shoot me a message if you think we might be able to cooperate in creating something memorable!

o_O is that another european based roleplayer I spy? Welcome! There are not nearly enough of us here.
Anyway here are a few questions for you so we can get to know you better:
1. What was your first really memorable RP?
2. Whats your favourite fruit?

Hey Kasimir! Welcome to Storyteller’s Circle! We hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask me or any other staff member!​

o_O is that another european based roleplayer I spy? Welcome! There are not nearly enough of us here.
Anyway here are a few questions for you so we can get to know you better:
1. What was your first really memorable RP?
2. Whats your favourite fruit?

First really memorable RP (one that I'm not ashamed to look back on and cringe at my writing) would have been some RhyDin based chaos, back in 2003, men in black style syndicate business with AIs because... why not?

Favourite fruit - peaches!

Nice to see another European, too! Thank you, and to Capri, for the welcome.

Thats the beauty of RP ^^ you can always say why not? and make the most rediculous things happen.

And by something to sink my teeth into, I mean complex storylines, characters with depth and the capacity to make me care, and some decent prose would be the icing on the cake.

I'm a 38 year old, UK based writer with 20 years of RP under the proverbial belt, and I'd love to find someone to plot with that has similar tastes. I have major preferences for fantasy, grimdark and historical, but have been known to dabble in science fiction and modern paranormal from time to time. Collaboration is key for me, I could not express more how important it is to find a partner (or partners) who will bring as much to the table in regards to storyline and world building. Feel free to shoot me a message if you think we might be able to cooperate in creating something memorable!
I except the challenge. I may not have as much experience, but I love complexity in stories. Have you read "The Count of Monte Cristo?" That has a pretty complex story line.

:emoji_sunflower: Welcome Kasimir!! I hope you enjoy it here!:emoji_sunflower:
:emoji_hibiscus:If i may what is grimdark, I'm not the best when it comes to terms. :emoji_hibiscus:

Back